WOLFPACK PERFORMANCE REEDS

Shane

Most of you know me as a suspension builder. We just took over as the national distrubutor of WOLFPACK Performance reeds. We didn't take this lightly. We took it to the track and tested it so we would know for ourselves that it did everything we were told it would.

Most of you won't believe that these reeds can produce more power, more torque and use less fuel than Boyesen, Carbon Tech and V-force. We didn't either at first until we took it out and tested it. Time after time, in Quads, dirt bikes and sleds it consistantly proved to out perform the other majors. Ever more than that it changed the way the power came on. It was much more controlable similar to a four stroker.

These reeds are not being mass produced and the supply is very limited right now. I just wanted to let you all know they are comming available. In usual form and because you won't believe it until it is proved to you, we'll be setting someone up with a set of WOLFPACK reeds and let them give you a review here on Banshee HQ.

These reeds are not for the full blown monster motors. They will work in them and product incredible power but will eventually break under the pressure like all the rest of the reeds out there. We can and will soon offer a special order for those with monster motors. These motor require a different material.

Thanks, Shane

Most of you know me as a suspension builder. We just took over as the national distrubutor of WOLFPACK Performance reeds. We didn't take this lightly. We took it to the track and tested it so we would know for ourselves that it did everything we were told it would.

Most of you won't believe that these reeds can produce more power, more torque and use less fuel than Boyesen, Carbon Tech and V-force. We didn't either at first until we took it out and tested it. Time after time, in Quads, dirt bikes and sleds it consistantly proved to out perform the other majors. Ever more than that it changed the way the power came on. It was much more controlable similar to a four stroker.

These reeds are not being mass produced and the supply is very limited right now. I just wanted to let you all know they are comming available. In usual form and because you won't believe it until it is proved to you, we'll be setting someone up with a set of WOLFPACK reeds and let them give you a review here on Banshee HQ.

These reeds are not for the full blown monster motors. They will work in them and product incredible power but will eventually break under the pressure like all the rest of the reeds out there. We can and will soon offer a special order for those with monster motors. These motor require a different material.

Thanks, Shane

427648[/snapback]

Can I be the one to test em out? You dont know me, and I don't know you...cant get any better test person than that can you??

Thanks, Shane

427648[/snapback]

Shane, I would be interested in testing a set. Im as un-biased as they come. Name recognition means nothing to me. Im simply after the best products available.....Jim

Are these carbon fiber reeds? fiberglass? special weeve? whole cage, or just replacement reeds?

And sorry for doubting you, but evey manufacturer says theres is the best and make more horsepower than everyone elses. Why should we believe you over everyone else? Send Jim some, he is a reputable person, and I believe people would trust him.

Are these carbon fiber reeds? fiberglass? special weeve?  whole cage, or just replacement reeds?

And sorry for doubting you, but evey manufacturer says theres is the best and make more horsepower than everyone elses.  Why should we believe you over everyone else?  Send Jim some, he is a reputable person, and I believe people would trust him.

427800[/snapback]

Word

It's pretty much like I stated in the first post, nobody is ghoing to believe the claim. I didn't either until we ran them in a 250R, KX65, KTM 50/65/250 & RM125. The power was totally different and much more controlable.

It will be a week or so before we talk more about sending a set out for someone to test and review. We only have four sets total right now and because they are manufactured in Germany it is going to be a little while before we get the next shipment. The last time we had someone here review our product we got stiffed so we are going to be much more selective this time.

They are going to retail at $69.95 a set (2 required for Banshee). We'll probably allow HQ member to buy them at $100. at least for a limited time anyway.

Yes, we have a DYNO comparison read out available. I'll try to attach them. Our you can send a PM with your email and i'll send it like that.

Shane

Edited by Shane

i assume these also cure ingrown toenails as well ? :confused: i wanna see the reeds in the ad... <_< upclose , not a pic of a giant tshirt and just a small fuzzy far away shot of the petals in front of it . :blink: i wouldnt be afraid to show off the product if it is truely revolutionary .

Sorry everyone! I haven't been able spend as much time as i'd like here on HQ but i'll check in as often as I can. I've attempted to attach a close up picture of the reed. This is the actual Banshee reed.

We only run them on the stock cages. Banshee HQ members can purchase them for $100. a set. First come first serve as I believe we only have two or three sets at this time.

I know the claim is hard to believe but I wouldn't sell them if I didn't believe in the product. There is really nothing more I can add about these reeds.

Thanks for all the interest!

Shane