BHQ Member's Map!

Found this on a Bronco forum and figured it would be a spiffy idea to help members get together for rides, etc... Make sure to include your HQ member name!

Banshee HQ Member's Map

Anyone mind putting this as a "Pinned" thread?

Edit: Link updated so you don't have to wait for it to redirect you.

Edited by Screamin_Demon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lot of u KANSAS dirt bags hang around. When I was stationed at FT. Riley , I remenered how much I missed AZ and the women there. But there were still the ladies in Junction City or KFAs (kansas farm animals). We'd go hoggin' cause thats all there was. Manhattan had some decent looking ones at K State, but , damn I don't think there was an available female over 16 in that god forsaken place.

Would I go back to visit?

Sure, the weed was pretty damn good there around Wakefield.

I was thinking that maybe we should flag some of the more popular riding areas, to give everyone a perspective on where everyone rides, I.E. Silver Lake, Glamis, Badlands, Little Sahara. Seriously, I only know where the places that I commonly ride are..... BTW I didn't flag any yet, because I wanted to get opinions of others first. :confused: