Better for the dunes

jaysea1

For you guys that have both or experienced both, which bike is the better duner? I plan on adding another bike(not getting rid of the banshee)My banshee currently has full suspension(arms shocks...etc)T-5's, reeds,and geared lower, plan on building up the motor next. I only ride at the dunes, and am thinking if that 7000$ ('06 yfz)price tag is worth it.

I've riden both MANY times and there is absolutly positivly no question the Banshee in the better duner, but, that is about the only place it is better, A LOT better. >I M O<

[Edit]

Haven't actually been on the 06, just an 03 and an 05 YFZ.

Edited by 8buck

I've riden both MANY times and there is absolutly positivly no question the Banshee in the better duner, but, that is about the only place it is better, A LOT better.    >I M O<

[

WORD :D

if you have sorted the suspension and such you will never get hold of a better duner.... :headbang:

the thing with banshee is - its a cult thing. no matter how good the or how how good the fuel efficiency is of the 450, a shee rips best :dance::dance: and THAT RIP when the band kicks in, can not be replaced by any other motor - just my 2 cents

Banshee is best for dunes, However you already have one so why not get a 450 if your going to get a second bike?

423227[/snapback]

Namshee: "the thing with banshee is - its a cult thing."

I would take that 7G and turn your Banshee into a monster :evil:

That's just me though, being a member of the Banshee-lover's cult! :lol:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I've riden both MANY times and there is absolutly positivly no question the Banshee in the better duner, but, that is about the only place it is better, A LOT better.    >I M O<

[Edit]

Haven't actually been on the 06, just an 03 and an 05 YFZ.

423020[/snapback]

You rode an 03 YFZ450? damn where was that, they didn't come out until 04. :lol: