rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I may of had them rewelded to fix you shitty welds but they aren't what I paid for. And the new head pipes you send me had some nasty bird shit welds on them on the top. Looks like you tried to throw some filler in some holes after you got them chromed. These better not leak like the others ones did. And no there wasn't a money order in the box for anything. I stopped calling cause you are not there or don't call me back. Seems you get the message pretty quick on here. Wouldn't hurt for you to call me. You got my number. I got phone records that show that you do. I'm getting sick and tired of this bullshit. Either I get what the fuck I paid for or i'm just gonna have to get a lawyer involved in this I guess. Hate to do it but it's been since fucking April since I ordered these. I still don't have what I paid for. So either I get some new silencers that look good and don't look like a bird shit on them or i'm just gonna keep all the sets that you sent me and you can kiss my fucking ass.

Jeepman, why you got to candy coat it like that. Next time , let em know what you really feel. jk lol :jesterlaugh:

Sorry i had too!

hope it all works out for both!

About every 3 days or so I read this post and becomei more and more pleased with my Paul Turner's and their quality. I called them one time needing some pipe springs. I checked the mail 2 days later and guess what? Pipe springs, stickers, and a catalog! Service with a smile my friend........

Let's see who's getting fucked over here...definatly me. So I think if I did take your ass to court I believe I would win hands down. I paid fucking $575 of my hard earned money clear back in fucking April which should of taken 2 weeks but took like 3 months just to recieve a shitty ass black test set that fell apart after 5 minutes of riding. Then you sent me another set of silencers that fell apart after about 30 minutes of riding. The silencers were glued and pop riveted together. How in the hell did you think that was gonna hold. Had to borrow a set of CPIs from Jeff and FAST just so I could go to the dunes. Then when I do get my head pipes they leak all over the place. Then when I get my "polished" silencers they were bare aluminum, you could still see the numbers on the tubes from when the tubing was made. On top of that the welds on them...if you could call them welds...looked like silver bird shit just thrown on there with no penetration what so ever. Those fell apart as I was mounting them on my Banshee. There was no way in hell that you thought those looked good. You seriously thought that those were quality? So I had to go to a shop and have those silencers welded up...spending more of my money on a fuck up that shouldn't have been sent out in the first place. So just the other week I get a new set of head pipes that had a spot of filler in 2 places over the chrome just thrown on almost as worse as the nasty silencers I recieved. It looks like you must of used your feet since you can't use your left hand. On top of that there is weld spatter all over them as well. Don't you think you would of taken that off before you had them chromed? What's the excuse for that? Or do you have one this time? Now I gotta send the black test set to someone you told me to with my money cause the money order that you said was in the box wasn't there. If i'm not getting fucked on this deal then I don't know who his.... :rolleyes: . I don't think you have a chance in hell in winning any case. I still haven't recieved the quality of the product that I paid for. I'm still getting the run around from you with all this bullshit. And i'm sure there is plenty of other people on here that have had some sort of problem like this with you so I'm know i'm not the only one.