best sport quad of all time?

fastass

This thread would have been more efficient as a poll or "voting thread".

The 250R for quadcross. The Banshee for all around sports ATV. Yamaha should get some credit for not wimping out on the sport market like the others in the early 1990s.

A lot less lawyers or a lot more Americans with personal responsibility and ATV history would have been something completely different.

It disgusts me to watch pro arena-cross dirt bike races. Not only are the four-poke bikes almost twice the displacement of the two-strokes, but it often seems the course is loosely packed. The net effect is the four-strokes accelerate more slowly (but smoothly) and beat the two-strokes which break loose when the power comes on two quickly.

-Bill

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word!!! You guys do the math, Out of all the bikes you guys named which one is still being sold until this day?? THE BANSHEE!!!!

I also Liked the LT500 quadzilla :headbang:

Banshee hands down. Has been and won in about every type of race venue imagineable. I don't know of any other quad that can say that.

414890[/snapback]

banshee, yfz450, quadzilla...

i think 250r are overrated..i never thought they were that cool...nothing special about the motor. only thing they were really known for is their handling...if i thought they were something special i would have one, but you can see i dont.

banshees are tight..450 is tight...and i just like big bore single motors so i picked the quadzilla. i have seen some nice ass zillas too...