2005 Sand Sports Super Show

DUNEDEMON

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there the night of the 17th after work.  So like no ealier than 7:30 or so.  Incidentally the 17th is also my Bday - so Blaine, I'll be helping myself to a single part from your bike.  Please have the wrenches on standby.

413612[/snapback]

haha post pics when u get it on ur bike!!

7th anual SSSS if any one is going to make it, come by the Custom Creations ATV booth ( Bldg # 20 - Booth # 6132  http://www.sandsportssupershow.com/booth2005.htm  ) and say hi, my bike and I will be there all three days  :cheers:

413279[/snapback]

Cool!

Blaine, if you're still running my grab bar, take a picture of it at the SSSS and send it to me.

Just so I can pretend like I was there in real life. :cry:

If plans don't change (flakey driver), i'll be there. :cheers:

I'll be there the night of the 17th after work. So like no ealier than 7:30 or so. Incidentally the 17th is also my Bday - so Blaine, I'll be helping myself to a single part from your bike. Please have the wrenches on standby.

I better make sure I take something vital to the operation of his shee and then run like hell.

If you need a distraction, let me know....i'm pretty good at causing a scene... :D

:bolt:

we can use lincster's ride as the get away car !!! :cheers:

:ph34r::lol: