2005 Sand Sports Super Show

DUNEDEMON

OH SHIT!

What just happened here? I give you guys a heads up of sorts and now my shit is beeing looted? That is just not right Matt, just for that I'm telling Kevin to do the special port job on your cyls. Bring wrenches? you guys are killing me! Tell you what, bring $5 and I'll let you sit on it. For those of you celebrating B-Days, come by and I'll buy you a beer :cheers: , for those of you looking to part out my bike come by and I'll buy you a knuckle sandwich :ph34r: . I'll take lots of pics, and yes Stan I still have the grab bar you made, hell it's the nicest piece of billit on my bike! I'll get you some shots of it @ the show. :bolt:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHIT!

What just happened here?  I give you guys a heads up of sorts and now my shit is beeing looted?  That is just not right Matt, just for that I'm telling Kevin to do the special port job on your cyls.  Bring wrenches?  you guys are killing me!  Tell you what, bring $5 and I'll let you sit on it.  For those of you celebrating B-Days, come by and I'll buy you a beer  :cheers: , for those of you looking to part out my bike come by and I'll buy you a knuckle sandwich  :ph34r: .  I'll take lots of pics, and yes Stan I still have the grab bar you made, hell it's the nicest piece of billit on my bike!  I'll get you some shots of it @ the show.  :bolt:

414139[/snapback]

Awesome Blaine.

Wish I would have known you were going to have a booth there. I would have sent you one of everything I have.

Look me up for next year. If you were run them for the whole show I'm sure I could work out a really good deal for you as well. If you get what I'm saying.

Sorry Stan, it's not my booth, my good friend Kevin owns custom creations ATV ( the guy who built my engine, A-arms, swing arm etc...) it's his booth, I'm just helping him work the booth for the show, and he wanted to display my bike along with three of his own to showcase his products. I really do appreciate the offer, and believe me if it were my booth your stuff would be all over it. Kevin may be in the market for a new billet source, I'll check with him - if so I'll put you guys in contact, he already has a logo on file for CNC stuff. Thanks again Stan!

OH SHIT!

What just happened here?  I give you guys a heads up of sorts and now my shit is beeing looted?  That is just not right Matt, just for that I'm telling Kevin to do the special port job on your cyls.  Bring wrenches?  you guys are killing me!  Tell you what, bring $5 and I'll let you sit on it.  For those of you celebrating B-Days, come by and I'll buy you a beer  :cheers: , for those of you looking to part out my bike come by and I'll buy you a knuckle sandwich  :ph34r: .  I'll take lots of pics, and yes Stan I still have the grab bar you made, hell it's the nicest piece of billit on my bike!  I'll get you some shots of it @ the show.  :bolt:

414139[/snapback]

Otis...we are go for a distraction. Lincster, have that shit running.

alright, i promise i won't take anything off it, but keep a couple towels close buy....

cause i can't promise i won't drool all over it.... :drool:

:rotflmao:

Otis...we are go for a distraction. Lincster, have that shit running.

lmfao!!!!!!

(hours later) how did i miss that??!!!!....All bets are off!! it's go time!!!!....

Edited by Otis

I remember your booth. I was cruising the whole weekend with Enrico Pavia.

My feet are still as sore as my liver.

416688[/snapback]

Ha, my liver is all better, feet still hurt. Should've said Hi, Enrico & his wife & daughter came by on Saturday and BS'd for a few minutes, but I did not notice anyone else with him.