Why Rocket pipes suck

Minkia38

Dear Fireman-Hott,

please stop wasting time posting pics of your girl, and start making some pipes - I seriously think Rocket pipes is done - the name has been ruined and drug through the mud - i hate to say it, but you know its true

Minkia38

Ray,

So lets fucking see Ray, I get one fucking day outta my whole last two months to actually have some time to myself, and in that time I manage to get my girl to pose and THAT is wasting time. In case you fucking forgot I have the fucking sets, and incase you missed the fucking news that storm got 3 of our crews called up to the guard so now we're running 2 crews instead of 5. You know what its like to work 20 hours a fucking day asshole? Work like a fucking dog drive 6-7-800 miles to do these jobs and makeup for everyone elses shit, while still planning your childs first b-day, running a business where all the suppliers but one fucked around and lost you vauiable time. Or maybe its trying to weld pipes, make your fiancee drive 3 hours spend over a $100 to drop off pipes, followed by another $100 to pick them up than spend $25-40 to ship the fucking pipes for free because you think I dont deserve the fucking shipping cost. You lying to fucking customers, you know how many customers I've talked to that laughed when I told them anything and said you've been making shit up? Or how about the ones that call,write,pm me asking for thier pipes when I dont even know they need pipes because you didn't inform me, and they have them in less than a week wondering why you dicked them around.

So dont even fuckign start with me I'm the last fucking person you wanna start shit with. You wanna leave, fine transfer the fucking website into my name.

Some shit happens in my life that I have to attend to, people fucking wuit where I work and I gotta helppickup slack, natural distaster fucks everything up, trying tomove to run a new crew which has now been puton hold because of the hurricane. I dont have a namby pamby 9-5 fucking job, at times I wish I did such as now, but I dont and have tolive with it. I'm doing the best I can, as fast as I can, while still trying to spend more than 2 minutes with my family a week.

What amazes me the most, is the shit gets alittle tough and you, not spending a fucking dime on anything, starts crying like a little bitch instead of offering some help, making $125 off a set for sitting on your ass answering a phone. You had it fucking prime than certain things happened to me personally and I can't keep up, you think I want to sell a business I spent all this time,money and resources on just to secure the loan? Fuck no I would rather keep it and run it right. But as of right now in the next 4-6months I dont see much of that happening, as is why Im trying to sell it so someone with some time could do it as I have very little if any to do it now.

Seeing as how you have my number on your vmail and of all the people that have talked to me only one was pissed and rightfully so as he needs his money back because he lives down where the storm took a chunk out of.

Or better yet leave me everyones number and I'll call them in the next day and straighten the shit out real quick like.

Rocket Pipe has been dragged in teh mud? where? when? obviously I missed it. You think BHQ is the only place people are seeing them? The only place peopleknow about them? Get over yourself already Ray. Rocket Pipes doesn't revolve around you.

Chris

Well now you can see why Rocket pipes have sold 6 pipes since April, and they were all returned for repairs. I am tired of lies, and excuses. sorry if anyone here ordered pipes, but Chris will eventually get around to it, once the hurricane is over, and the rest of the world is safe from natural disasters. (sorry about the 6 months prior to the hurricane, they just couldnt get done in time).

P.S. Dont worry, A new pipe just got of the design rack, and its make more HP than the Rocket I, and they dont stick out like the Rockets do, so PM me for more info.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, I dont blame you for anything. You held the Rocket business together for a long time and EVERYONE knows it. I still love my pipes, but it sucks to see Rocket Pipes go to the ground where it seems to be going. And again, Banshee HQ is the main advertiser for Rocket Pipes. I know you dont want to admit it fireman, but it is.. People over at PS wont even say the word Rocket and Pipes in the same sentence....

wow thats pretty fuckin sad. ray is the only reason rockets sold as many pipes as they did. he is the one who loaned sets out and made shit right with people. i dont even really know what to say about this shit. i have stood by rockets ever since i first got them and i still like my pipes. i used to get several pm's a week about rockets, in which case i would then refer them to ray so that they could get a set ordered. since fireman has taken over i havent gotten a single pm about rockets. why is that? prolly because they know the new owner is a raging asshole who cant handle making the pipes, doesnt know what hes talking about, and bad mouths VERY important people on sites where he "tries" to sell pipes. i would say that its pretty safe to say that rockets will come to an end very soon. fireman has gone way overboard and has started shit with people who helped sell his pipes more than once. BHQ is the main place where people started seeing them and everyone knows it. i bet you wont sell any on PS. yfz central, blietraxx or anywhere else for that matter. it has been BHQ people from the beginning that pimped these pipes and here fireman is trashing the very people who kept the company running...

ray, i dont blame you at all. you have taken more shit than i ever would have i can assure you of that...

Without sticking my nose where it does not belong, I'd just like to point out that there is always two sides to a story. It is no secret that Ray and I had dealings that were less than ideal in the past, however no one can argue the fact that he is a stand up guy, sorry to see this happen to him. While I have never dealt with firemanhot I can understand that life / family / child can get in the way of the best laid plans, but the letter or e-mail Ray posted above paints an ugly picture of fireman with his own words, better avenues could have been taken. Good luck Ray.

Damb, this sucks! About all I can say from experiece is that Ray's customer service with me has always been +A. I bought mine before Fireman-Hott made them and there were issues with Rockets as far as chromers and supporting venders then too but Ray at least replies to e-mails or PM's fast and lets you know whats up and doesn't bull shit ya or try to blow smoke up your ass.

So does this mean I'm going to have a hard time upgrading to the newer style silencers anytime soon if at all? If thats the case is there any that are already made on the shelf right now that I can put my dibs on? Got paypal ready!!!

thanks for the kind words and support

I really was there at the beginning, and unfortunately, I'll be here for the death as well, but I guess we live and learn

The Next Gen of pipes should be ready mid October for shipment, and I WILL go back to having 10 in stock at all times so that no one has to wait ever for pipes

The Next Gen of pipes should be ready mid October for shipment, and I WILL go back to having 10 in stock at all times so that no one has to wait ever for pipes

413303[/snapback]

As it should be :) That fireman-hott doesn't have a fuckin clue how to run a business...his sales and mouth have proven that :shootself:

Post up these new pipes when you get them Ray, I might be interested in grabbing a set to try out on the drag bike :cheers:

im assuming the new style will look like the grand river cub inframes <_< i think the most important question here is gonna be if the new generation rockets will be trail friendly ???? :Pi remember back i nthe good ol' days when a PM meant "PRIVATE message"

Edited by rocketboy