Why Rocket pipes suck

Minkia38

hey chris sorry i didn't notice this earlier,

everyone may disagree with me but i gotta have Chris' back on this one. I will admit it took longer than expected but that was a problem at the chromer and buffer shop. Chris was always reply to my pm's and he even gave me his cell number and i had talked to him number of times over the phone if i had any questions or problems.

now i don't know how the business ran before he took over but it sounds to me that alot of you don't even now the half of the story and need to get off chris' back who hasn't had the time to get everything worked out with everyone. i can clearly see that there is problems and there needs to be changes but to just blame all the shit on chris doesn't sound fair to me at all.

some may think of me differently now but he's treated me like a customer should be treated.

Thanks again Chris,

Thomas

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i did and as soon as i opened the boxe i called chris up and he explained the hole thing to me and we got it all worked out.

again another complaining that doesn't know half the story.

the thing was i had drags comming up and i needed my pipes in two days so he told me my headpipes and midpipes were done but my silencers were not so he put together some to get me by what you are calling "shitty" yes i admit they weren't the prettiest but for someone to overnight i box that size to get to me by the weekend it had to of costed him atleast 50 dollars. know i have my silencer issue all worked out and am planning on working out another deal with chris to get me another set.

so again i will tell all of you who don't know shit to keep your mouth shut, but on the other hand if you have some arguable experience with either chris or ray you have the right

yeah i did and as soon as i opened the boxe i called chris up and he explained the hole thing to me and we got it all worked out.

again another complaining that doesn't know half the story.

t

419675[/snapback]

its kinda funny he talks to you and works it all out with you but you not the poor bastard that got the shitty silencers... the guy that got the shit for silencers has been trying to get ahold of him and no responce... sounds like a hell of a guy keep the happy guy happy f**k the rest... also it hard to know the other side when the guy wants answers and does not got a f**k you or anything... maybe your saying he deserved the silver bird shit silencers....

i also wanna add  there is no reason in the world that could justify a guy paying big bucks for pipes and silencers and getting them looking like gum spreadded over the seams and painted them silver.

419743[/snapback]

Word!! Hopefully there is a logical explanation for those. I would hope chris or ray never saw those pipes and they were like dropped shipped to him from some sorry ass welder w/o their knowledge of condition. I'm kinda anxious to see how this works out. I'm sure they will replace them but they shouldn't of had to be exchanged. ;)

my silencers are not painted silver they were not polished in this picture since then i have polished them. Maybe chris was a dick to some of you because you didn't give him the chance to explain the situation. yes i agree he should have told me what i was going to look forward to opening the box up to, but instead of me getting really pissed and getting on here and bad mouthing him i called him up and asked what the deal was and he explained everything out.

now on the other hand if i was to call him up saying "hey you cheap f***er what is the f***ing deal with my silencers i paid 550 dollars for nice pipes not shit" i would also be on his bad side.

you cannot blame all of this bullshit on one person

you cannot blame all of this bullshit on one person

419958[/snapback]

OK, then who do we blame for sending out the crappy ass silencers? Are you trying to say he didn't know what he was sending out?

On the flip side of things, don't you think it would have been better for him to call you first and see if you minded that he sent you some fucked up silencers, rather than just send them and hope you don't complain? A GOOD seller would have called BEFOREHAND and let you know, rather than send shit in a box and hope you're one of the people that won't bitch about it...then the asshole doesn't even have the courtesy to reply back to people's emails asking about the pipes (people who've already paid) and have been waiting for months. If I were him, I'd be doing everything I could to keep people informed of what's going on....the one thing most people hate is not knowing what's going on, especially when their hard earned money is already gone like the wind.

He took the company over, it's HIS responsibility. If his co-workers fucked up, then the shit is gonna trickle downhill back to him. That's how businesses / corporations work

yes i agree with you there travis i said in my last reply that he should have called me first but instead of me getting pissed off i called him and got it all worked out. he had told me he was out of town so he had another guy come over and build the silencers and ship them out sao yes if he is telling the truth he doesn't know about everything that is getting shipped out.

i don't want to argue with you travis because you seem like a nice guy over the phone. i could have called you about my swing arm bitching and complaining like some of these people are about there pipes but i didn't i called you and nicely asked you about it. i could have complained how it was shipped, it was just wrapped in bubble wrap, the left axle carrier bracket was bent, none of the holes were the right size and i ruint a set of bearings because the holes were to small.

But i didn't i called you made sure i had the right bearings and fixed everything myself. and now i have no problem at all and i am very happy with the swingarm.

we all have the right to our own opinion but i think it is not ALL chris' fault here

yes i agree with you there travis i said in my last reply that he should have called me first but instead of me getting pissed off i called him and got it all worked out. he had told me he was out of town so he had another guy come over and build the silencers and ship them out sao yes if he is telling the truth he doesn't know about everything that is getting shipped out.

i don't want to argue with you travis because you seem like a nice guy over the phone. i could have called you about my swing arm bitching and complaining like some of these people are about there pipes but i didn't i called you and nicely asked you about it. i could have complained how it was shipped, it was just wrapped in bubble wrap, the left axle carrier bracket was bent, none of the holes were the right size and i ruint a set of bearings because the holes were to small.

But i didn't i called you made sure i had the right bearings and fixed everything myself. and now i have no problem at all and i am very happy with the swingarm.

we all have the right to our own opinion but i think it is not ALL chris' fault here

419970[/snapback]

As far as the swingarm goes, the first thing out of my mouth was offering you your money back if you weren't happy, which you declined. I had no idea the mount holes needed to be opened up a little, and I shipped you the swingarm the same way it was shipped to me. The difference between our transaction and the transactions between fireman and everyone else is the fact that I didn't care if I took a loss, I was willing to make sure you felt like you got your moneys worth. Hell, I even offered you a chrome +6 swingarm in exchange for the bare +4 if you didn't want to mess with it. (how many people you know will do that?) I always answered the phone when you called and always returned your PM's....I can guarantee had I not answered your phone calls (like fireman's doing with these other people) you would have posted some negative feedback about me, like these other people did about their shitty silencers and not getting the pipes after 3 months.

I am kind of irritated that you're bringing up some old shit about this swingarm like it was a problem even though at the time you seemed totally cool with it. I would have rathered you call me and tell me what's wrong than act like it's cool and then post some stuff like you just did. This is the first I heard about the carrier bracket being bent, and you said the holes weren't the right size but you didn't specify say all of them were that way....I thought you were talking about the pivot holes....had I known all of them weren't right, I would have automatically refunded your money and got the swingarm back or shipped you another one at no extra charge. Thanks for reminding me why I should stop selling things on the HQ <_<

I deal with Travis all the time, and I have never had any problems with him :confused::confused:

If you had a problem with the deal, why didnt you say something then instead of now? Travis is a stand up guy and I will not sit back and watch someone try to f**k his rep up over something that had nothing to do with your deal!

419970[/snapback]

ok i shouldn't hav even brought that up this is exactly what i didn't want to happen i was just trying to use it as an example. i am happy with the swingarm and i do remember you offering me the 6 inch chrome but i am perfectly happy with the 4. i guess all i needed to say was the difference between our transaction and the whole rocket deal is we resolved the problem. i didn't mean this to get personal i hope we can just let it go. also i know you answered every pm and phone call which is really nice when the buyer has a question.

again i am sorry for bringing it up, chris and ray need to work there problems out for themselves.

travis i hope this doesn't make you think i am an asshole and we can get over. are you going to be at LS?if so maybe we could meet.

actually it is all one persons fault

no ifs, and, or Buts about it

If Tom had kept making the pipes, and not sold it to Chris, Rocketpipes would be triple what it was before someone killed the business. I didnt change a single thing I did....

No, I didnt see a single pipe that was ever made by Chris, he made and shipped everything out himself.....

huge mistake on my part

ok i shouldn't hav even brought that up this is exactly what i didn't want to happen i was just trying to use it as an example. i am happy with the swingarm and i do remember you offering me the 6 inch chrome but i am perfectly happy with the 4. i guess all i needed to say was the difference between our transaction and the whole rocket deal is we resolved the problem. i didn't mean this to get personal i hope we can just let it go. also i know you answered every pm and phone call which is really nice when the buyer has a question.

again i am sorry for bringing it up, chris and ray need to work there problems out for themselves.

travis i hope this doesn't make you think i am an asshole and we can get over. are you going to be at LS?if so maybe we could meet.

420062[/snapback]

It's all good..we're cool. What irritated me was the fact that you listed all the problems, but didn't put up there what I did to try and make it right...that's all. I just didn't want people thinking I'm intentionally sending out fucked up parts. Had I known it had the issues, I would have sent it back to the person I got it from... Anyhow, it's all water under the bridge now, time to let it go :cheers:

I won't be making this LS trip like I planned to, things kind of took a turn for the worst when it came to travel plans :flush: I posted it in the thread if you wanna check it out.