IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE...

kraptorkiller

ALRIGHT FELLAS, NEW PAINT JOB TIME! I AM PAYING TRIBUTE TO A LEGEND, GRAVE DIGGER.

FRONT AND REAR FENDERS-GLOSS BLACK

RADIATOR COVER AND SIDES-DIGGER GREEN

FRONT ARMS-DIGGER GREEN

SWINGARM-DIGGER GREEN

FRAME-GLOSS BLACK OR DIGGER GREEN?

ALUMINUM COMPONENTS- CLEANED AND CLEARED

MISCELLANEOUS- MIXTURES OF GLOSS AND FLAT BLACK.

THEN FOR SOME SUBTLE TANK GRAPHICS, GRAVE DIGGER LOGO SAYIN BANSHEE. WHATAYA THINK?

do you intend to ride this quad?

cuz if you ride in sand at all, all that paint on your swinger, frame, and everywhere elso is just gunna get chipped then start flakin off. Sounds cool though :confused:

405760[/snapback]

thats not true, i went to the body shop next door and they gave me some plastics adhesive promotor used to paint plastic front bumpers on cars. anyways you spray it as a primer and then use a regular base coat clear coat, i did my buddys and he beats the shit out of his and no chips yet! also you should see Walts banshee!

also you should see Walts banshee!

406057[/snapback]

what, this POS??

finished120013.jpg

he has my all time favorite paintjob ever, not to mention it is on a shee. i just hate to think how much a sick job like that costs, for some reason i could swear he said $1,800 or something around there.

your setup sounds cool, you just need some chrome to accent it. the hard part is making a balance between your colors, good luck (that wasnt much help, was it)

Green frame, black plastics, green/black/purple seat, black swinger, black lower a-arms/chrome upper, lots of billet to set off the black, polished wheels.

I would powdercoat everything you can (lasts longer): frame, swinger, a-arms, steering stem....................

Do you ride dunes? I would up grade you suspension during the rebuild also.

• 2 weeks later...