BANSHEE STOLEN! and I caught em.....

My Shee was almost ripped off last night, I caught two kids towin it down the road with a utility quad while I was on my way to work. I had no idea it was even missing. I just see these two little bastards towin my quad and yell "GOOOOO" when they saw me. I tried to run em over with my truck but missed em twice until I put them in the ditch. I jumped outta my truck and ran down the road until I caught the bastards driving off. I jumped on the rack, had one kid by a hand ful of hair and tried to pull the bars to flip the quad. Got hit a few times, hit back a few times, then tried to flip it again. At about 40-45mph I got tossed off the side, hit the asphault, got run over by the left rear tire, slid into the gravel and rolled through the ditch.

They ALMOST got away, I saw their faces and recognized the quad from the neighboring subdivision. I called the police as my dad went around the neighborhood like a madman finding out what he could. He found a friend of my little brothers that saw the kids go by and he knew them, he took my dad right to the house about the same time I rolled up to the house, the same time the cops pulled up.

After the cops showed, I went home to inspect for damage, there wasnt any. The cops pull in with the kids in captive. My dad and I proceeded to scream at the top of our lungs threats of violence and death upon their return if they dare. The cops just laughed "Say whatever you want to em, free speech is a beautiful thing" as he smiled. I tried to get them to let me in the car with each of em for about 5 minutes. I told em they could let em go if they let me in. No dice. These kids were about 16-17. The cops took pics of me, as I am WAY WAY messed up. My back is about 75-80% road rash and my legs, left arm and forehead are also marred up. This was at 11:40 pm, it is now 3:30 the next day and I am still bleeding.

So I walked up the driveway and down the road to my quad where the cops were taking pictures (with the kids in the back). I looked down and could tell they had tried to start it. I look in the window "Hey stupid s**t, this is how you do it you piece of ****" I kicked it over the first kick and rode outta the ditch. I rolled up to the cop car "You ain't taking it today mother ******" and did a rolling burnout all the way around the cop car. The cops just laughed and I rode up to my house.......THEN I went to work.......2 hours late

The little bastards are in jail (I think), I got my quad back (no damages) I went to work and I am ALL fuctup. Just thought I'd share.......MAN I WAS PISSED.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was, without the horrible acting, or the hot chick to stitch me up. But I got it back and I know without a doubt, they will not be back. NO ONE in their right mind would dare to mess with this stuff again after meeting my dad. He is the town lunatic, they just didn't know it prior. Thats why we USED to leave everything unlocked and open. No one was stupid enough to try anything, there are literally guns sitting by the doors for this reason and have been for 10 yrs. When every house on the road gets TP'ed one night EXCEPT ours, its the only house skipped, you know why.

I learned alot from being a juvenile delinquent.

theft of any item or Items over $1000 is grand larceny.could possibly get em for GTA.

Make sure the DA presses as many charges as possible and try for restitution.

Glad you got you Shee back.