How To Install YFZ450 Shocks On Your Banshee...

Stinger

CUSTOM YAMAHA BANSHEE FRAME WITH UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARMS. FRONT SUSPENSION HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YFZ450 SHOCKS AND CONTROL ARMS. SHOCKS ARE NOT

INCLUDED WITH THIS, JUST WHAT IS IN THE PICS. WITH THIS MODIFICTATION, THE FRONT SUSPENSION IS 49" WIDE WITH STOCK YFZ450 CONTROL ARMS. NO SPACERS OR AFTERMARKET

CONTROL ARMS ARE NEEDED TO WIDEN THE BIKE. ALL WELDING HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY DONE. FRAME IS 100% STRAIGHT AND HAS NO CRACKS. FRAME HAS BEEN POWDER COATED AT

CUSTOM POWDER COATING OF DALLAS THEY HAVE DONE WORK FOR OCC. IT HAS 2 LAYERS OF BLACK WITH 2 LAYERS OF CLEAR. ALL BEARINGS AND SEALS ARE NEW IN BOTH UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARMS. STEERING

STEM BEARING AND SEALS ARE NEW ALSO. FRAME HAS SCUFF MARKS WHERE SKID PLATE WAS MOUNTED, OTHER THAN THAT POWDER COAT IS PERFECT. BIKE HAS 6 RIDES TOTAL. MUST SEE

SHOW FRAME. $750 firm. Steve 972-880-0114 if interested

post-33942-12555504496544_thumb.jpg

post-33942-12555504669744_thumb.jpg

post-33942-12555504838875_thumb.jpg

Edited by ActionKTM_23

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive read through this whole post and from what ive seen its easy to do on the a arms but what about the 87 j arm banshee how hard is this to do? and would it be easier just to buy a set of wicked's a arms? thanks

• 7 months later...

You guys are destroying your ball joints with these shocks.

how much are joints and how easy is it to change em? how much are elka,fox etc... shocks?... i dont think anyone really cares.....

how much are joints and how easy is it to change em? how much are elka,fox etc... shocks?... i dont think anyone really cares.....

Ball joints on stock arms are not replaceable. You can pick up a set of used elkas, for about 300-400, or a set of works for about 200-300. Fox's are a little pricey, but worth every penny.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I did the yfz 450 shocks on my 02 blaster. It was the best suspension mod that I did for ride quality. There are three adjustments that you can make as well. I read up on how to dial them in and it worked great. I been beating the sh*t out of my quad and they hold up great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...