VOTE me off the island!

well its apparant that i should NOT be a moderator. everyone PLEASE vote in superchicken's poll...come on, vote me OFF!!!!!

here is the link..

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47787

come on HQ, should i be one or not??? start voting NOOOWWWW!!

:dance:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, this is funny! I really don't care as long as threads are reasonably left to develop on their own. Things have a way of working themselves out on here, even if it is 20 pages later. Sometimes you need to be able to go back and re-read the previous posts to be relevent, or to see how stupid you sound after posting drunk the night before.( One of my many faults)

If you wanna be a mod, cool.

If you wanna post pics of brooks ta ta's, thatd be cool too.

Boo to cencorship.

Hehe, this is funny! I really don't care as long as threads are reasonably left to develop on their own. Things have a way of working themselves out on here, even if it is 20 pages later. Sometimes you need to be able to go back and re-read the previous posts to be relevent, or to see how stupid you sound after posting drunk the night before.( One of my many faults)

If you wanna be a mod, cool.

If you wanna post pics of brooks ta ta's, thatd be cool too.

Boo to cencorship.

391795[/snapback]

I agree.

I am neither here nor there. I feel that the HQ is much much deeper than what group A thinks of group B and vice versa. If someone is an asshole to me, rips me off well, thats a bit different. I'm here to learn and help out when I can.

And yes sometimes 3 months and 500 pages, 15000 posts and 200000 page views of nonsense later it all works out and the boobies get posted again.

:cheers:

**EDIT**

sumpin I forgot to add....

I don't think there is tie between an interaction and a dynamic between 2 people, and you doing your job as a moderator. You are who you are.

I haven't seen anything moderation wise that warrants you being removed as a moderator in my opinion. I haven't even seen any closed or deleted threads for no reason at all. The HQ is a far cry from what that stupid Team Dunes was.

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe

well its apparant that i should NOT be a moderator. everyone PLEASE vote in superchicken's poll...come on, vote me OFF!!!!!

here is the link..

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47787

come on HQ, should i be one or not??? start voting NOOOWWWW!!

:dance:

391783[/snapback]

i think if you feel this way you should step down.. and not have ppl vote... they did not vote to have you as a moderator so why should they vote to have you not be a moderator.. myself will not vote cus i could care less i just skip past the bs ... i'm here to gain info maybe spread info have a few laughs ,make some freinds...

i think if you feel this way you should step down.. and not have ppl vote...  they did not vote to have you as a moderator so why should they vote to have you not be a moderator..  myself will not vote cus i could care less i just skip past the bs  ...  i'm here to gain info maybe spread info have a few laughs ,make some freinds...

391825[/snapback]

i didnt start the poll. im simply trying to help superchickens post out!!

superchicken, if you dont intend it to be put to use then why do it? i say fuck it, let the people here decide. set a deadline. at the end if they want me gone ill pm lee and get it done...no big deal..

Here's my 2 cents. Tyler, PM Lee and tell him you would rather not be a moderator. It's really a bullshit excuse that people try to pin on you. Then, people cant whine a cry about you "pushing your weight" around as one. That's peoples excuse. They think, that you think, you can say or do whatever you want cuz ur a mod. If I were you, Id show them that that's how you are anyway. Then they might have to come up with some other kind of excuse.

And for people's information, there really isnt much to being a moderator. You get to move topics and delete/edit peoples posts and threads. WOW!!!! Nothing too hardcore. Basically, what myself, Tyler, and several other mods do to this forum rarely affects you guys. Unless moving topics, weeding out bullshit, and editing topic titles pisses you guys off. I say get over it. :shrugani:

Here's my 2 cents. Tyler, PM Lee and tell him you would rather not be a moderator. It's really a bullshit excuse that people try to pin on you. Then, people cant whine a cry about you "pushing your weight" around as one. That's peoples excuse. They think, that you think, you can say or do whatever you want cuz ur a mod. If I were you, Id show them that that's how you are anyway. Then they might have to come up with some other kind of excuse.

And for people's information, there really isnt much to being a moderator. You get to move topics and delete/edit peoples posts and threads. WOW!!!! Nothing too hardcore. Basically, what myself, Tyler, and several other mods do to this forum rarely affects you guys. Unless moving topics, weeding out bullshit, and editing topic titles pisses you guys off. I say get over it.  :shrugani:

391847[/snapback]

already done...

i was gonna write you some hate mail, but its closed.  :angry:

j/k i love you tyler.  :)

391909[/snapback]

this one isnt closed..hate away!!! :lol:

LOCO FOR PRESIDENT!

:P

:cheers:

391927[/snapback]

holy shit brandon. where the hell have you been??? hey check the events forum. we are planning a trip to the dunes sept 30th. you need to come kick it with us...thanks for the nomination!!!

he gets my vote :cheers:

391931[/snapback]

yesssssss :headbang: