Sheer curiosity... What religion are you QUIZ!

With all of the debate in the easter thread and the "don't be stupid" thread, it struck me that alot of people may think they adhere to a specific belief but those beliefs do not adhere to the doctrine of their religion.

Then I found this VERY SHORT QUIZ...

Click Here XXXXX

It is not promoted by any church I am affiliated with but it was interesting that I got a 100% when it came to my religion.

So out of curiosity, please take the test and just say how close it is to being accurate. I WILL NOT COMMENT ON YOUR RELIGION in this thread. I'm simply curious as to how accurate the test is for people other than me. The quiz is only 8 questions.

my results:

#1: Unitarian Universalist (100)

#2: Humanist (92)

#3: Reform Judaism (92)

#4: Atheist/Agnostic (84)

i really have no idea what a unitarian universalist is. ive never been a religious person, but my family is french, and very roman catholic. guess im a bit off. ill admit, my ignorance is in religion. its just something i never learned much about.

Mine:

#1: Humanist (100)

#2: Unitarian Universalist (97)

#3: Theravada Buddhist (85)

#4: Atheist/Agnostic (85)

#5: Neo-Pagan (72)

Whatever all that means...I always considered myself an atheist. Now I can just confuse the hell out of people by saying I'm a Humanist with Unitarian Universalist tendacies and a penchant for Theravada Buddhism.

secular humanism 100% what ever the hell that means..racist ass hole i think

#2 unitarian universalism

#3 it told me im a liberal quaker..??? whats that mean im an asshole?? :blink: