No spark,cant figure out whyy

Ori

Did you check your stator gap? Just went throught that one a few weeks ago... Should be at .018.

Other things...

Coil hooked up?

ignition on?

Key on?

Alll the connection throughout the bike connected and dry?

We got it sparking but it wont start up now.We tried pulling it but wouldnt start up.I pulled the plug and it looks flooded.And when u hold the spark plug boot you get shocked sometimes.What can i do?

I GOT IT FIXED!!!

I figured out that the carb was only spitting out oil,no gas used.my petcock on ON is clogged to i put it on reserve and it started right up!!!Im so happy now i can go to the dunes tomarrow!! :D:D:headbang:

And i ran it down the paved road and it doesnt miss a beet.

thanks for the help

I GOT IT FIXED!!!

I figured out that the carb was only spitting out oil,no gas used.my petcock on ON is clogged to i put it on reserve and it started right up!!!Im so happy now i can go to the dunes tomarrow!!  :D  :D  :headbang:

And i ran it down the paved road and it doesnt miss a beet.

thanks for the help

390531[/snapback]

I think what may have happened is your gas dripped through the carbs leaving oil in them. It's probably not clogged, just very low on fuel. Maybe there was a little oil residue but.............. ahhhh .... nevermind... how did it just get oil and no gas... :blink: