Want to see something scary?

What in the Fuck does lazy have to do with it. If i wanted to do a search on Free Masons or religion I sure as hell would not have come to banshee HQ to do it. So post this shit where someone wants to read it.

I can not believe i even clicked on this damn post. It s like a good bad movie once you start watching it.... it is hard to stop.

Wish i had a time machine. I feel violated. This is time out of my life that i can not get back. I feel like i should be compensated in some way.

SOB just quit it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge-No one is perfect

No one is a better Christian than the other-All men are created equal

Big Bang Theory-White hole, God just lit the fuse

Has anyone ever wondered that God created different relegions knowing that different races of people might have different beliefs? Almost everyone in this forum believes that the Banshee is the greatest quad ever produced. Go to a thumper forum and they will think different. That doesn't mean that either one of them is better. The thumper is better on the MX track, the Banshee is better for dragging. Ultimately it's the thrill of the ride that brings people to ride a quad. Whatever relegion you beleive in there is an ultimate purpose. IMO, God knew we would not agree, so he had many relegions to bring people to him. Think of Yamaha as God, they don't just produce one quad. If they did how many riders would Yamaha have? Now if they produce 8 different quads, that is eight different type of people they can have buying their quads. They may not all agree on the types of quads and may argue on which is better, but I think it is all in the scheme of things. Who knows we may be all wrong :blink:

banshee04le, you are a fucking moron that has been WAY more indoctrinated than any other Mormon, Freemason, Catholic or Jew that I know. I have a buddy thats a Mason, and he is the best guy you could ever hope to ride with. So take your bullshit to the kook religion sites, and lay off other people's beliefs.

You remind me of the taliban,which believes that THEY are the only true religion.

And they believe it so much that they strap on bombs and die for it.

You also remind me of a guy I knew that overdosed on cocane and came really close to dying. He then went from the hardest partier to the loudest christian. I literally couldn't be around him because of his constant preaching. 3 years later he went to prison on a drug rap. Kook extremeists. Sounds like you are one of them.

So why don't you do us all a favor, strap on a bomb and kill yourself.

Teach by example, not by cut and paste.

People have always tried to get together and manipulate their way to financial success and power to push what they feel is the truth.

Ever hear of the moral majority?

How about move on.org?

The RNC?

The DNC?

Your local town council?

The whole god damn USA???????

Get over it b04le. You are just pissed because you are powerless and broke.

I didn't read this whole thread,someone might have already said all of this, has anybody seen this yet?

Free Mason: ..the Free Masons or Ancient Masons, generally conceded primacy among fraternal orders, is disseminated over the civilized world. It has no central authority. Freemasonary is cosmopolitan and democratic, bearing upon it's rolls the names of the nobility, statesmen, scholars, and others of high rank but a much larger # of the middle class. It admits men of all nationalities,religion, creed and political persuasion, the qualifications for membership being few, such as a belief in God as the Great Architect of the Universe, good moral character, a fair degree of intelligence, and absence of maim or defect in body which would prevent the candidate from performing his duties as a Mason. The teachings of the craft are few and simple by looking at the symbolism of the working tools, plumb,square, level, and compass.

Illuminati: A name taken by or given to various groups claiming to possess inner light. In Hebrews 6:4 Christians are described as those who have been "enlightened". The fundamental idea is that a life of purity and devotion will lead to enlightenment superior to that ordinarilly accquired through the senses or the reason.

Extravagant claims were made for the movement--it was to replace Christianity with a religion of pure reason, dethrone tyrants, and establish justice. The founder was a man of ambition and lust for power. The movement was suppressed in 1785. An attempt to revive it was begun in the latter part of the 19th century by Leopold Engel, with a journal, Das Wort (1880 ff).

04, what you smokin'? God is here for all of us that accept Jesus as our savior. Chill out fella, show us you have faith and let God take care of his flock as he alone will do. We are here to do His will. Not to try to change the world by passing judgement on others. Peace be with you and all on earth. :)

Edited by The Rebel