Want to see something scary?

Don't be lazy or stupid. Do the research before you comment. Any comments that are posted that do not REVEAL that you HAVE done the research will only indicate that you are lazy or stupid.

Read this post people and then take a minute to do a google search on the words

"Free Masons" and "Illuminati". THIS IS SCARY STUFF AND IS NO JOKE. IT IS WAY PAST CONSPIRACY THEORIES...LOOK AT THE EVEDINCE. THEY ARE SECRET SOCIETIES OF MEN WITH GREAT AND FAR REACHING POWERS ON THIS EARTH (AT THIS TIME) AND THEIR AGENDA IS NOTHING SHORT OF WICKED! READ THIS POST (AS CRAZY AS IT MAY SOUND) AND THEN GOOGLE SEARCH THOSE TWO WORDS AND START READING, AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

I'm glad you keep coming back for more Balaam (holyman). Let's see what else you can call down upon yourself. YOU are the one who EVERYONE can see is WRONG. Now that I know that you support Free Masonry (You probably are one), I don't have a single word more to say to YOU. I will however continue to bump this thread with instruction for people to research the Free Masons and Illuminati on their own so that their wicked agenda is brought to light. (If anyone gets tired of seeing me bump it, please understand that it is important for EVERYONE to get this message)

THEY ARE BEHIND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE UNITED NATIONS AND MANY OTHER GLOBAL ORGINIZATIONAL FRONTS.THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF MUCH OF THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS (satan IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD WITH MONEY JUST AS PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE).

"We wonder sometimes when policies we are assured will be put in place, when each part gets into power are slow to materialise. This is because the international bankers have their own policy and this takes precedence over the parties. Contracts have been signed when money was borrowed from the central banking fund set up by the world bankers to get countries tied into contracts for just such an occasion. Markets are made and lost to manipulate the flow of money from one source to another.

We are given the illusion we are self governing when in fact we are tied to the world bank like a mortgage."

THEY CONTROL MUCH OF THE MASS MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY AND MANY OTHERS AND THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY HAVE ESTABLISHED A "NEW WORLD ORDER" THAT IS THEIR DOCTRINE AND THEY HAVE ALREADY FULLY CONDITIONED US TO ACCEPT THAT TERM BUT WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN IS A ONE WORLD ORDER. THERE IS NO HUMAN WAY TO STOP THEM, BUT GOD WILL. THIS IS WELL PAST CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND GOD HAS BROUGHT LIGHT TO THIER EVIL THROUGH THE INTERNET. DO THE GOOGLE SEARCH AND READ AND YOU WILL SEE THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH. THIS SHEDDING OF GODS LIGHT ON THEIR EVIL, THROUGH THE INTERNET, IS NO DOUBT WHAT REVELATIONS MEANS WHEN IT SAYS THAT THE DEVIL WILL SEND THE BEAST WITH WRATH BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE TIME IS SHORT. THIS IS NOT FANTASY, THIS IS REALITY. Keep in mind people that the Bible prophecies speak CLEARLY THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO of end time calamaties (destruction) that will be brought by NATIONS (man) on the scale that could not be conceived of BEFORE THE GLOBAL NUCLEAR AGE WHICH THE ILLUMINATI USHERED IN...it literally says a mans "flesh, eyeballs and tongue will be (flash) burned to ash as he STANDS!!! THIS IS TO OCCUR IN THE VERY REGION THAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN OF SUCH COMINGS BUT GOD HIMSELF. THE ILLUMINATI WANTS A MUSLIM VERSUS CHRISTIAN WAR BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ANNIHALATE BOTH!!!

THE BIBLE HAS GIVEN US THE REAL TRUTH WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST. THROUGH IT ALL HE IS THE SHINING LIGHT OF THE REAL ALMIGHTY GOD.

THIS IS NO JOKE PEOPLE. ANYONE WHO IS WITH US STILL, TAKE THE TIME TO DO A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH OF "FREE MASONS" and "ILLUMINATI". THEY ARE SECRET SOCIETIES THAT HAVE BEEN HELL BENT ON GLOBAL DOMINATION BECAUSE THEY ARE HEADED UP BY VERY EVIL PEOPLE!!!! THEY ARE THE WORST KIND OF WICKED AND VERY VERY POWERFUL ON THIS EARTH. THIS IS NO JOKE. TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO LOOK AT THE FACTS WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH OF THOSE TWO WORDS, INDIVIDUALLY AND TOGETHER. THERE IS A WEALTH OF UNDENIABLE EVEDINCE. "THEATRE OF WAR" IS A TERM WE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO ACCEPT AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MANY MANY PAST WARS AND REVOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN, A "THEATRE" PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED BY EVIL MEN. THIS COUNTRY AND MUCH OF THIS WORLD HAS BEEN BUILT ON A LIE THAT IS SWORN TO SECRECY. THE SECRET SOCIETY OF "SKULL AND BONES" AT YALE UNIVERSITY, WHICH GEORGE BUSCH IS A MEMBER OF, WAS FOUNDED BY THE VERY SAME MAN WHO FOUNDED THE jehovah witness CULT, AND HE WAS A FREE MASON. THE HIGHER UP MEMBERS OF THESE SECRET SOCIETIES ARE ALL EITHER OCCULTISTS OR MEN WHO SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT RATHER BELIEVE THE LIE OF THE DEVIL THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ALL THE POWER AND RICHES OF THE EARTH. THEIR RITUALS AND RIGHTS ARE NOTHING SHORT OF EVIL, IT IS DEVIL WORSHIP AS PLAIN AS DAY, AS YOU WILL SEE IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH ALL OF THE INFORMATION WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH OF "FREE MASONS" AND "ILLUMINATI". THIS IS WAY WAY PAST "CONSPIRACY THEORIES", RESEARCH ILLUMINATI AND FREE MASONS FOR YOURSELF AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. THE BIBLE FORTOLD OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ILLUMINATI ONLY 3 1/2 YEARS AFTER THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST, AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DID ABOMINATIONS IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY IN THE FORM OF THE CRUSADES, BRINGING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ORTHODOX FORMS OF "CHRISTIANITY" (THEY ARE PSEUDO (FAKE) RELIGIONS WITH UNKNOWING FLOCKS. ANY RELIGION THAT DENIES THE DEITY OF CHRIST OR PUTS ANOTHER (MARY) ABOVE OR EQUALL TO CHRIST ARE ANTICHRIST. SUCH AS CATHOLICISM, JESUITS (WHO STUDY MATHMATICS AND ASTROLOGY) AND MANY MANY OTHERS. THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE THING satan CAN DO IS ANYTHING THAT IS AN ABOMINATION TO A TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST, OF WHICH THERE ARE STILL MANY I'M SURE, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT ATTEND A CHURCH, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TO BE SAVED BY THE LORD. YOU SHOULD TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THE LORD WHICH IS GOING TO BECOME MUCH EASIER FOR PEOPLE AS THE TRUTH OF THE ILLUMINATI IS BROUGHT TO LIGHT BY THE INTERNET, THROUGH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Isaiah 44:24-26

24Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, AND he that formed thee from the womb, I AM the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF; 25That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; 26That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers....

In Isaiah 44:6 God says:

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, AND his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

(do you see that? AND HIS REDEEMER the LORD of hosts"...they are ONE from the beginning of the beginning...they are BOTH FIRST and they are BOTH LAST because they are ONE! Therefore Jesus COULD NOT HAVE BEEN CREATED!)

Isaiah 48:12 God said:

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he ; I am the first, I also am the last.

Revelations1:8 Jesus said:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelations 1:11 Jesus said:

I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Revelations 22: 12-13 Jesus said:

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

DO THE GOOGLE SEARCH ON "FREE MASONS" and "ILLUMINATI" PEOPLE, I URGE YOU!!!!! THE FREE MASONS AND THE ILLUMINATI ARE SO DECEITFUL, AS THE BIBLE PREDICTED, THAT SOME OF THEM ARE THE VERY SHRINERS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ADMIRED AND RECOGNIZED BY THEIR DISTINCTIVE RED "FEZ" HAT WITH THE STRANGE SYMBOL ON IT WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER AND WOULD SEE THEM AT THEIR PARADES OR CIRCUS WHICH THEY PUT ON TO CONTIBUTE TO THE FALSE IMAGE OF THE FREE MASONS. THE FRIGHTENING PART IS THAT THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY SATANISTS WHO PRACTICE HUMAN SACRIFICE TO THIS DAY (THEY HAVE FULL CONTROL OF THEIR "CHRILDRENS HOSPITALS" THAT THEY DISGUISE AS THEIR GREAT GOOD DEED TO SOCIETY. I SHUDDER TO THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS) Again keep in mind that the Bible prophecies speak clearly thousands of years ago of end time destruction brought by nations that would have been humanly impossable to conceive of before the GLOBAL NUCLEAR AGE. WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN OF SUCH COMINGS BUT GOD HIMSELF. WHEN YOU SEE THE WICKED WAYS OF THESE SECRET ORGINIZATIONS UNDENIABLY REVEALED, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THERE TRULY IS A DARK SIDE SET POLAR OPPOSITE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, A DARK SIDE THAT IS TO BE FOREVER TORMENTED BY THE LIGHT OF GOD. THE ILLUMINATI IS AN OFFSPRING OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CULTS WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND WORSHIPPED THE gOD OF DARKNESS, A gOD OF VERY LIMITED POWER BUT THE TRUTH AND LIGHT OF CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY.

AGAIN, THIS IS NO JOKE PEOPLE, DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF "FREE MASONS" AND "ILLUMINATI" AND LOOK AT THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE FOR YOURSELF, AS WELL AS THE TESTAMENT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT THE LOWER ESCHALONS OF THE SECRET SOCIETIES, AS WELL AS THE OTHER SYMBOLICALY CLEAR EVEDINCE THAT HAS BEEN FORCED ON OUR CULTURE, AND THEN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS BROUGHT SALVATION BY GRACE FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT HIS "GENTILE CHILDREN", WHICH IS US, WOULD BE HELPLESS IN OUR SOCIETY OF CALCULATED WICKEDNESS, HE KNOWS THAT WE ARE NO LONGER GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE BECAUSE OF THE LIES OF satan. The devil wants the unbeliever to REMAIN and unbeliever. ANYONE READING THIS WHO DOESN'T KNOW GOD BETTER LEARN, OR ELSE LEARN TO BE AFRAID. GOD IS EASY TO KNOW. HIS NAME IS JESUS AND YOU LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU FIRST. THEN LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU ARE HOME FREE.

Keep coming back for more Dave, because the Light of Jesus will NEVER stop shining.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, there is already a thread about this which you know the one I'm talking about. Are you trying to plague the General Discussion forums with religion? I know you're trying to call out Holyman or prove him to be some bad person, which honestly I don't think anyone on here cares to judge him by his religious beliefs, only you seem to be concerned with that....why don't you keep that stuff in the already existing thread and let us use these forums for BANSHEE related material. I know this is General Discussion, but come on man, you just copied and pasted an entry from one thread to start another....

I could care less what Holyman wants to believe in his own home, he could be the freakin devil for all I care...as long as he keeps on taking care of us on the HQ (as he always has) and rides a banshee like you and I, he's alright in my book. :cheers:

And for the record, I'm neither lazy or stupid....just plain tired of seeing the neverending battle between you and Holyman that will NEVER get anywhere. It's blatantly obvious that you and he are both firm in your beliefs, and the only thing that could possibly change them is God himself :shootself:

hey thats some interesting SHIT!!!

is there any other info on this subject!

I find this kind of stuff facinating!

Hey but dont tell any-1 how 2 live there life!.

u tell ur self what 2 do, and believe in.

Hey  but dont tell any-1 how 2 live there life!.

u tell ur self what 2 do, and believe in.

385386[/snapback]

Dude, check out the thread titled "Easter" a few threads down from this one...theres enough reading in there to make your eyes beg to be shut. I think there is well over 300 replies

385386[/snapback]

Dude, haven't you ever used www.google.com. There is mass of information.

I could direct you to a site, but I don't need to slant your opinion. EVERYONE needs to look into this and form their OWN opinion. EXAMINE the evidence yourself.

This will take at least several hours of research on your part, but you NEED to know.

Wicked men are in control of these secret sociaties and in control of the world.

This is no longer between me and holyman big boy and I am through posting in the Easter thread. The truth is already there and I know most people gave up on it along time ago. This information is just stuff that I stumbled upon during the course of the Easter thread. It has all boiled down to this and it has nothing to do with me or holyman or me trying to convince anyone of anything. That is why I do not direct you to any single website but instead HIGHLY recommend that do the research. Research is not 10minutes worth of reading. As I said from the start, it will require some effort on your part but it is well worth it to know the truth as opposed to just being a follower.

We can form our own opinon on our own without you posting threads like this...We appreciate your concern and am sure people have a whole new perspective on religion after seeing page after page after page after page of arguing what's right and wrong...

and for the record, Jesus is not God, Jesus is the son of God :o That's my opinion :cheers:

GOD IS EASY TO KNOW. HIS NAME IS JESUS AND YOU LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU FIRST

I am not afraid to call God by any name at this point, but I refuse to fall for the lie.

The oldest translation of God ever recorded is "I AM". ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, JESUS BROUGHT THE TRUTH OF ADONAI. LET GOD BE.

DO THE RESEARCH.

ONCE YOU DO THE RESEARCH, IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, THEN THE ONLY THING LEFT TO BELIEVE IN IS WICKED MAN.

One thing is for sure, light and dark are going to quickly become gray as the truth of

this world is revealed through the internet, just like the bible predicts, and then we will be FORCED to make a decision on our OWN. THAT IS JUDGEMENT DAY.

ONCE YOU DO THE RESEARCH, IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, THEN THE ONLY THING LEFT TO BELIEVE IN IS WICKED MAN.

If you dont believe in god, then how are you going to believe in satan. There isnt one without the other. :yank:

The whole religion thing has gotten to much out of hand. Every time I've moved and became a member of a church.....the first thing they do is sit you down and tell you how much you should pledge and that if you dont give at least 10% of your income.....your a bad believer. The whole god created this and that and this and that...99% of the bible is just damn ridiculous and a well written fantasy.

Plain and simple.....there was a big bang, an explosion, they've proven it with science by the way the universe is spreading out.

What its spreading out into and where its limits are, we arent sure, and what caused the big bang (god in my mind's eye) is unsure. Hell, for all we know all we are is a speck on a petry dish of life. This universe could be a created vacuum pocket in a piece of coal in an indefinitely larger society. Does your bible have answers for these theories as well? Why are there no new testaments handed down from god's word through a ministers hand? I think we're about due for an update.

Ah hell with all this BS.....whats gonna happen is gonna happen....I'll just keep roosting till theres nothing left to roost.

Oh, and I may be bumping this so bare with me please.

385443[/snapback]

I think we'd all rather you delete it. You have more than covered this in the thread "Easter"...if people haven't got what you were trying to say in that thread, they're obviously not going to get it. PLEASE STOP PREACHING ON THE BANSHEEHQ!!!!

This is not RELIGIONHQ!! If that thread "Easter" wasn't enough, then find somewhere else to preach, or become a minister, I don't care...WTF happened to coming on these forums to read about banshees?

If you got tired of posting in that thread with Holyman, tough shit...it's not our fault. Don't just keep posting new threads about religion...this is not the place for that