Horsepower ratings?

AiRbRuShMaN

you bike needs to be super secure and not hopping around, and on smooth tires. flat track tires work the best.

they have a chart with speed, gear ratio adn something else, it should be a smooth line if it dips you have clutch or something else slipping

Now that you meantion that,my dad said that my left side rear was wobbling really bad when they had their slicks on it. They did ask me if my axle was bent,but its brand new,so i doubt its bad,unless something is up with my hub.But i don't have any wobble when i'm riding,so i don't know.

18mm cheetah alky, 168hp 2nd bike 10mm A&S cheetah alky, 138hp LSR frame. 3rd bike which i ride the most but not mine, 4mm 421 cheetah 98 hp alky. It has great suspension and can go over the whoops with ease. My other two banshees are regular stage IVs ported and polished 350s around 55hp.

18mm cheetah alky, 168hp 2nd bike 10mm A&S cheetah alky, 138hp LSR frame.  3rd bike which i ride the most but not mine, 4mm 421 cheetah 98 hp alky. It has great suspension and can go over the whoops with ease.  My other two banshees are regular stage IVs ported and polished 350s around 55hp.

395967[/snapback]

damn. i wana see your bikes! i bet you got some blingin bikes huh?

No, none of them are to flashy.  Two candy apple red frames and the 10mm lsr frame  is peral white.  I dont have plastics on any of them so that dont look that nice.  I might put some on the 18mm.

396295[/snapback]

oh well, post some pics if you get a chance... :headbang:

Around 60hp.

Passion 12 port +4 RZ

Rockets

PWK 30's

Clamp on K&Ns

V-Force

timing +6

Last motor was a patriot built RZ, 60hp.

Maybe a cub next, also 60 hp.

First motor was a stock bore stock stroke PTR wearing MX motor, also 60 hp.

350+ (Stock stroke, slight overbore), HC forged pistons, top secret porting (some kind of experimental square port something or other???), milled and rechambered head, Trinity Stage IV CV carb w/K&N filter, FMF pipes with Toomey silencers and a couple other details. I was told (sorry no dyno report on this motor :blink: ) by the builder that it's puttin' out somewhere around 70-75 HP. After the last motor dyno'd at 55 HP with no where near the mods I trust this guy on the numbers.

Now all I need is an extended swing arm to get all that to the sand without standing the front end up all the time! :dance:

Rooster