2006 Yamaha ATV info

Yamaha's site says the new model intro will be Sunday June 12 at 9 PM Pacific

379022[/snapback]

Hmm... midnight Eastern time. That's either a big special celebration event or an attempt at keeping the people in the East in the dark till morning.

How many East Coaster's are going to stay up that late? On-the-other-hand how many West Coaster's are going to stay up that late?

Anyone know if any media is covering it?

-Bill

YOU DIDN`T HEAR ABOUT THE SUPER DELUX LAST YEAR OF THE BANSHEE? full race suspension ,beadlocks, bigger carbs,lighter frame,midrange pipes,softer grips,holeshots all around, your choice of elkas or ohlins.bigger radiator, 550 cc displacement. 4mm stroker,coolhead,look for the link on their webpage. i can t believe you guys missed it.

YOU DIDN`T HEAR ABOUT THE SUPER DELUX LAST YEAR OF THE BANSHEE? full race suspension ,beadlocks, bigger carbs,lighter frame,midrange pipes,softer grips,holeshots all around, your choice of elkas or ohlins.bigger radiator, 550 cc displacement. 4mm stroker,coolhead,look for the link on their webpage. i can t believe you guys missed it.

379196[/snapback]

I heard they rotated the 550 about 60