What's best for me

Well i'm looking to get a new quad this year after riding on a 4 poke for a while. I like them but they are nothing compared to the banshee's i've riden. My uncle and his friend own banshees and I go riding with them all the time. We mainly ride pretty open mountains, trails, and hills (no tight woods), and go to the sand occasionaly. I'm having a hard time on deciding to get a banshee or a 250r. The banshee really suits my size, 6'3 225, but i've never riden a 250r and hear they have good suspension and they are light, also the power output can be good with some mods. I dont want to get a quad that I have to baby all the time and watch for things going wrong because its 20 years old, so im kind of leaning toward the banshee. Any suggestoions would be apriciated on helping me make a decision.

Go banshee if you dont want work

377948[/snapback]

I'm not too sure exactlywhat that meant, but I do agree on the Banshee part. 250Rs are some of the best quad ever built, but for the type of riding you described, you would really benifit more from the Banshee's good trait than from the 250Rs.

I own both. The banshee is the king but the 250r is a lot lighter, easier to jump, fly over bumps, ect. The downside is that the power isn't really as crazy as banshee and the my frame has cracked in 2 spots. I didn't evern wreck it just normal riding.

those 250's have so much bottom end it is amazing. I just picked up a 86 LT 250, it isnt even the year it had a powervalve. The top end is nothing special, But still plenty ineresting. If you havnt riden a banshee alot, the top end will still keep you entertained. The thing is a wheelie machine too, very easy to do and control. its a shame i cant keep the thing, i bought it for the soul purpose of selling it to make more money. All there is to say is, its a good trail quad, but no banshee :cheers: If anyone needs any LT 250 parts, PM me, i have practically another LT in pieces. I will have some pictures and some wheelie videos up soon.