Carb reccommendation's

Need some help on getting new carbs for my Shee. 2002 Shee with Toomey T6's, Vforce 2 setup and mild porting. This bike is strictly a duner, but I want to keep some low end while improving on overall power. Saw a set of 30mm D slides on Ebay I was interested in, but see a bunch of 34mm on their to so what's everyones take on carb size?

Go With REAL! PWK's. Not the cheap one. As for size I think every one would agree a set of 28pwk would work just about the best do to port and stroke size. cheap = bad!

377693[/snapback]

I have a set of 30mm Keihin clones and they work great. They look to be the same one as the pics. I may have to step up to a larger carb with the new motor, but these are going to get a try first. I would say to stay under 30mm, like someone said up top, 28's may be perfect for you.

there clones for one and every i've seen either has a bowl float problem. or they don't come with chrome slides. That use to be a big problem with pwk's the slides would seize or rube holes in them tell the started chroming them. and yah can get a set of real keihins for 220. shrug if they come with chrome slide i guess there fine. but nothing is ever exactly the same as the realy thing

The ones carb parts warehouse are selling are made in the same factory overseas as kehiens they are the exact same thing as a pwk.  The only reason they are haveing them made is that pwk's don't come in a 30 mm carb which is a great seize carb for a banshee.

378732[/snapback]

just get you a 35mm trinity 2 into 1 set up, I know lost of peeps with this set up and it always works great and they are a lot less of a pain to tune in, half the work! Plus the constant velosity set up will help you keep your bottom end power while the size of the 35mm carb will help you out on top, have fun