V Force 2 vs. V Force 3

BluBanshee98

• 3 weeks later...

thats the kind of dyno I was looking for, but what kind of motor are those reeds tested on. some reeds work better for different setups. i would of loved to see that info on a stock or piped shee, it looks that bike is highly modified.

I run the V-force 2's and just recently bought them, because they were tried and true. Plus, I didn't find too much information on the Delta 3's prior to my search. That Dyno at the above is kinda confusing, but I think that it is comparing a lightly modded bike and a highly modded bike with different reeds. I don't get the Delta-4's though. any way just my .02............ :cheers:

I bought the VF3's because my builder told me that I'd pick up an addition 1 or 2 HP over the VF2's with my motor, because he had dyno'd them on his motors. I'm not gonna drop his name or anything, but the guy knows his shit. He also had the fastest cub motor at KoTH at Sand Mountain this year.

I know a couple of differences between the 2's and 3's.

The 3's are screwless. The petals lock into the cage.

The 3's also have symmetrical petals, so the petals are identical now.

Other than that, dunno, but my VF3's aren't "modded".

I run the V-force 2's and just recently bought them, because they were tried and true.  Plus, I didn't find too much information on the Delta 3's prior to my search.  That Dyno at the above is kinda confusing, but I think that it is comparing a lightly modded bike and a highly modded bike with different reeds.  I don't get the Delta-4's though.  any way just my .02............ :cheers:

383746[/snapback]

I think the difference between the two groups is the higher one is HP numbers, the other one is torque numbers :notworthy: As for Vforce 4, i have no idea

Symetrical reed petals on the V3

I heard the V2 have screws that could back out from vibration

386590[/snapback]

True. I know some people have had problems with the screws coming out. Nothing a little lock tite cant fix though. I still havent made up my mind on the 2 or 3's. When I am ready to buy them I am going to contact my builder to see what they recommend.