Holeshot Tires

I just bought some Holeshot (std) tires 20x11x10 on ITP Steel for the bike to replace the stockers... are these any good? I wanted some Razr II's but I needed the tires really quick and the dealer didnt have anything in stock...did I make a mistake? This will be for open desert riding and fireroads.

image1.jpg

Edited by watkins

I wouldn't necessarily say you made a mistake. It all depends on what you wanted the Razr 2's for. I've heard plenty of good things about holeshots. I am kind of a "razr" fan. I'm sure those Holeshots were a little cheaper than Razr 2's.

By the way....those aren't really steel rims, are they?

I ran a set of standards for two years, they are great tires. Mine never had an issue with excessive wear, but I never ride on the street. The hooked up just as well/poorly as any othe tire I have ever run(just about all). I just switched to a set of HDs, but with no motor I have not had a chance to try them. I would say you will probably be happy with them, really happy considering you are switching from stockers.

Love my XCR's. Nice to have 2 extra ply for trail riding...don't even notice the slight weight difference.

Got 'em all around, front and rear. They're not great for hard, hard pack...but, then again neither is the shee powerband...:)

For softer stuff, trails...they're very nice!!

Took them out on a trial run today.... let me tell ya i thought the stockers were bad.. but not that bad... my god the holeshots are AWESOME! Even just the plain ones I got hooked up really good. Makes it seem like i never had tires on it before.

Yep...stockers are junk...as most stock tires are.

I got my 96 in February...and my buddy hardly ever rode it. After one ride, XCRs went on all 4 corners!!

It's amazing how "new" a bike can feel when it's got good sneakers on it!!

:cheers: