Smokers suck......

pimp559

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"enjoy some indo"?  How early 90s ghetto!

390450[/snapback]

weve been calling indika..."indo" since it arrived in the late 70's...the whole 90's indo thing is the punks of the 80's and 90's finding tags for shit and labeling it, maybe ask your dad what they used to call good green weed when he was a kid, we had "lids" four finger bags" "sacks" "cans" .........fuckers didn't start weighing weed until the late eighties, my guess is you weren't born yet...... :cheers:

damn jim, you sound like the man. if im ever that way can i come look you up?? id like to check out your studios and shit. sounds real badass...

391118[/snapback]

shit locco if you do come out to cali fuck the studio bring your shee, theres some nice 300-400 foot climbs that are pure shail you gotta be going 50 mph+ when you hit them or you wont make it, then theres always dumont dunes if ya like sand, theres el mirage dry lake, plenty of land speed records set there....... great fuckin riding in cali...........my BBQ is 4 feet deep you could roast a pig on the fucker, the swimming pools warm and the beer is cold.....bring your own billiards cue...... :headbang:

shit locco if you do come out to cali fuck the studio bring your shee, theres some nice 300-400 foot climbs that are pure shail you gotta be going 50 mph+ when you hit them or you wont make it, then theres always dumont dunes if ya like sand, theres el mirage dry lake, plenty of land speed records set there....... great fuckin riding in cali...........my BBQ is 4 feet deep you could roast a pig on the fucker, the swimming pools warm and the beer is cold.....bring your own billiards cue...... :headbang:

391272[/snapback]

Fuck, that's almost to good to be true.

Mike

391272[/snapback]

:drool:

I aint played in years, but I have a hand made cue my best buddy sent me while he was doin time in Las Cruses NM.....

And I can swim.

B)

391272[/snapback]

fuckin tight man. im seriously thinking about something like headin that way this winter when there isnt shit goin on here...thatd be tight as fuck!!