Smokers suck......

pimp559

Damn just started reading this today, made all 5 pages ain't laughed at so much shit in a long time...I have been smoking for over 15yrs, started in my teens thought it was cool blah blah blah..  Tried to quit a few times, the 1st after spending the weekend in jail with no smoking and when my wife and daughter picked me up I could smell the smoke on my daughter, very mind bending, quit for a month and came back.  My last atempt was just last week, last say about 8 hrs...  It's a very bad habit not to mention lots of $$$ up in smoke..  I can't quit it's hard it's like hell I don't know what it's like really....

ok now for all the quotes::: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

well you had me on the 1st post, but as I read on I just started laughing and thinking to myself this guys is an idiot.....

Fuck that Barney shit, the company I work for RCL/ ColorDynamic was the creator of Barney I hate the purple fucker,  the owners daughter was a school teacher here and she made up the purple freak as a teaching aid daddy gave her the money to get him started.  We sold the purple basturd like 3-4 yrs ago to HIT...woohoo!!

damn I think I just smoked 4 or 5 reading these 5 freakin pages!!!

Hell yeah Duece's place hell the compound in the hills near the dunes sounds good to me, beats roughing it with no water or electric like I did at Glamis President's Day!!!

Damn gets me all hot and bother thinking of women masturbating!!!

will you masterbate too my wife??  Can we watch?

You are right about the smoking when "we" wake til "we" pass out.... If it wasn't for my work I would fo sure, hell "we" got to be stoned just to put up with idiots like you in this world....

sounds like the truth to me....  I ain't stupid my 125# ass knows how to hit and run like holy hell.....

that's low very low, but funny as hell... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

:yank:  :yank:

oh my god, back to the masturbation thing, I think I just did..... :headbang:  :headbang:

I gotta a whole new out look on those old Mr. Ed reruns now thanks....Wife is gonna shit when she see me spanking the monkey to the horse!!!  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

oh thanks alot you made me smoke my pack down, I now only have 1 left is this a good time to quit again?  ......

I seriously doubt it'lll work...

:bolt:  :bolt:

368060[/snapback]

Props to you for giving the effort to stopping :notworthy: . If your wife smokes, she is gonna have to quite also or you will be like why should I? Its alot easier when you don't hang out with people that do it. I know thats hard if you work with people that do. I was in the Marines for 7 years and use to chew Kodiak. That stuff is like candy. When I got out I went cold turkey and never looked back. I'm glad I quite, it was the best thing I ever did. It was hard at first. I just took it one day at a time. If there is anything I can do to help you( besides stop posting) I'll do my best.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you my friend are a fuckin moron and i dont care how much pole you've smoked brooke has a neat fanny

368144[/snapback]

Damn dude, are you like starving for attention? Don't you have a wife and kids? Have a little respect for them atleast.

and really fellas, we are all adults here.........isnt that what lifes all about, hit a nice little tight crapper, then layin back and lighten up, maybe even turning on ESPN..........

368198[/snapback]

:clap:

...and candy. candy is good.