Beat some F.A.S.T. bikes this weekend

strokrbanshee1

Beacerdale hill climb is about 45min from here.It doesnt look like much of a hill from pictures or anything but it pretty awesome once you see it in person.They had a clip from Beaverdale hillclimb on the Huevos 3 movie.

365467[/snapback]

i saw some hillclimb video in a huevos video just not sure which one it was. there was a dude that flipped his bike over backwards and shit. that hill looked pretty fun. the atv hillclimb scene is not as big here as it is out east. i wish i had more of them goin on around here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a hillclimb around here in Monson mass, about 30-45 minutes from me, its badass, some other people might know more about it than me, cuz ive never run it, but ive seen it... i think in the huevos 4 video that is the monson hillclimb, im almost 95% sure that that is the one in huevos 4 cuz at the beginning it says quaboag nationals on a sign, and monson is where those are held...

EDIT: loco, i think the one you were talking about was the one i was talking about, in heuvos 4, i think its a white banshee, and he is getting to the lip at the top, and flips...

Edited by jeepman137

there is a hillclimb around here in Monson mass, about 30-45 minutes from me, its badass, some other people might know more about it than me, cuz ive never run it, but ive seen it... i think in the huevos 4 video that is the monson hillclimb, im almost 95% sure that that is the one in huevos 4 cuz at the beginning it says quaboag nationals on a sign, and monson is where those are held...

EDIT: loco, i think the one you were talking about was the one i was talking about, in heuvos 4, i think its a white banshee, and he is getting to the lip at the top, and flips...

366473[/snapback]

yea thats it. that hill looks sick. one of these days i need to get out that way and run some hillclimbs.

Man, I wish I'd shown up to see some of this shit. I've been to some drags that sound exactly like this and had hella good time. Who cares if its organized or not, just go with it and have fun racing. I could give a damn about winning as long as I get to race, hang out with friends and down a few cold ones.

ABATE drags bitches. June 18, Atchison KS

I got Shearer pipes, bring your bikes and get your asses whupped.

Man, I wish I'd shown up to see some of this shit. I've been to some drags that sound exactly like this and had hella good time. Who cares if its organized or not, just go with it and have fun racing. I could give a damn about winning as long as I get to race, hang out with friends and down a few cold ones.

ABATE drags bitches. June 18, Atchison KS

I got Shearer pipes, bring your bikes and get your asses whupped.

367317[/snapback]

yea i was supposed to go to abate last year but josh perry's bitch ass conveniently forgot to call me. its in atchison right? ill be there for sure this year. lemme know. oh yea, sorry but the rockets are gonna take it all this year. u know how it is, pipes make the bike right??? :P

WHOOP WHOOP

Reminds me of an ancient Japanese proverb........

"Man who worships dyno sheets can fall victim to ass handing by engine that harnesses itself better to the the earth we walk upon"

364301[/snapback]

aint that the truth jimbee, my bike shines in the 100 yard dirt dash. geared so tall, and with a short swingarm it hooks like a son of a bitch....... i can just stretch 4th and beat most guys, getting the jump gives ya the race, being out in front beats the shit outta catchin up :cheers:

In that case I should be unbeatable. With the combination of slipping clutch(traction control) and Shearers, I'll have no wheelspin and it'll rev like a sumbitch.

I look forward to seeing everyone there and I'll post directions as the date nears.

Be sure to be ready for a full day of excitement, most of the Harley guys are fanatical,legal and illegal substance mind altered screamin eagles when it comes time for them to race.

Good Times!

In that case I should be unbeatable. With the combination of slipping clutch(traction control) and Shearers, I'll have no wheelspin and it'll rev like a sumbitch.

I look forward to seeing everyone there and I'll post directions as the date nears.

Be sure to be ready for a full day of excitement, most of the Harley guys are fanatical,legal and illegal substance mind altered screamin eagles when it comes time for them to race.

Good Times!

367724[/snapback]

haha slipping clutch...whats the track like? real hard pack or loose shit? is it in atchison??

Track conditions have been different each time the event has been held. First time it was hard as a rock (like racing on ice), second time it was pretty loose and dusty, and the last time it was hookin up like a sumbitch.

They now have a water truck they run over it to keep the traction good, and dust down. ATV's are first to race at 10:00am.

I have a feeling this drag event is like no other you guys have ever been to. You'll see what I mean when the Harleys start racing. One dude runs a street tire with a jockey shift... talk about out of control :blink:

Any one that is from around this area needs to show up. The later you stay the crazzier shit gets. Live band comes on around 10:00pm just after the titty show.

Times are good at this Mother Focker.

This one really turned into a pissing match eh  :flush:

364835[/snapback]

piss2.gifpiss.gif

This post is funny as hell somebody bragging about beating people he never raced and were never eliminated. :rotflmao: It's like a high noon shootout were the one guy brags about killing the guy that accidentally shot himself in the leg while drawing his pistol and died even though the bragger completely missed. :cry::rotflmao: