Beat some F.A.S.T. bikes this weekend

strokrbanshee1

Jim, not bashing you, but if this is who i think it is, the WHOLE story should be said not just, i got sideways down the track and beat someone who beat a F.A.S.T. bike.  Whos to say he wasn't sideways too?  lots of factors and the proving grounds in this case were much less than adequate.  The only f.a.s.t bike i saw out there were strecthed, which we all know with dirt tires = no traction

Once again, not bashing anyone, but i know what the circumstances were in this case and it was definitely leaned toward stock swingarm bikes, not strecthed out sand/hill bikes

364355[/snapback]

No offense taken, my main point is that in certain circumstances, HP isnt what wins races. I see it time and time again on 1/2 mile short tracks with bikes set up for exactly that type of racing. The amount of times Ive seen mid 70's HP 12 port bikes outrun 95 horse Cheetahs is growing by the day. Granted, his suspension was working better but he was riding a pump gas bike....the very bottom HP output stroker I offer...trail port basicly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey a win is a win.my son and i run dirt drags and i have to say i saw one of jims strokers run with kurtz motors and t rex's.if you got jims motors jetted right and tuned to the track they are as competitive as anyone's motor out there.i agree you have to have suspension and chassis set up for the track and the rider has to know how to ride.you put these things together along with a fine tuned passion engine and you can compete with the best of them.

I see where both of you are coming from, and totally agree, but that isn't really what was said by him. He was basically saying that your motor beat another motor, which isn't necissarily true. Not a single person at that race had a "good"set-up for the conditions. The only good set-up was a low horsepower stock swinger quad. For instance, i rode stclarks 450. The bike hooked fairly good fanning the clutch. Not saying i beat everybody, but i was right there within a bike if i didn't beat you on a stone stock 450. this is just my opinion, but winning these races was shear luck to anyone who won. it was not who built who's motor or who was the better rider. It was who just happened to get the most traction on a very very very shitty track. I don't see how any bragging rights could have possibly been earned in this situation

I love it when people can find an excuse for everything, thats why those F.A.S.T. bikes were loaded up and gone before the race was over. Oh did I mention it was because they got beat out. Like I said it was not a big time race but I did race a F.A.S.T. bike similar to my setup stock swinger,CPI's.ect.ect. I had seen it in action before and it does haul but I was not the only bike there that beat him so now what is your excuse???

first of all, that was only 1 FAST bike. We packed up and left early because of the horseshit people running it. how can you even call that a race? And no, we did not leave because they got beat out. How can you get beat out when you run your brother 3 times because someone doesnt' know how to run a race. I'm not making excuses, i'm stating the facts. The race was lame and you know it. I'm not bashing you, you have seemed like a pretty cool dude and have helped me a lot here lately, but come on man. You know damn well that race was completely bogus from the get go. waiting an hour and a half on more people to show up, bikes running wrong classes..fucking harley davidsons on street tires running down the strip. give me a break

Let the trash talking begin!!! You know you just try to give someone alittle hard earned credit and people get stupid about it.. I am no pro dirt dragger or anything else, first one I have ever been to matter of fact but I am looking at two first place trophies so i feel i have alittle bragging rights.. This shit is the same as the days when I mud raced big trucks people always bitched about the pits and the classes and who ran it and so on and so forth... I always looked at it as a learning experience...I guess what I am trying to say is I didnt set around and make excuses I just did what it took to be competive the next race!!!!

I wish everybody was like Josh(the guy I beat to get the win) after the race was over he came over gave me a hand shake and said congrats. you got her running good. Their were no hard feelings he must understand that know matter who builts your bike it can be beat..Josh if you are on here and read this thanks for being a good sport about it...

I love it when people can find an excuse for everything, thats why those F.A.S.T. bikes were loaded up and gone before the race was over. Oh did I mention it was because they got beat out. Like I said it was not a big time race but I did race a F.A.S.T. bike similar to my setup stock swinger,CPI's.ect.ect. I had seen it in action before and it does haul but I was not the only bike there that beat him so now what is your excuse???

364522[/snapback]

There arent any excuses flying here. If I got beat by someone, then Id admit it. I run hillclimbs all the time, I dont take first at everyone, someone is always faster.. With that said....

The only person I raced on that track was Tyler (locogato11283) I lost to both his 500 banshee, and cub banshee. Now, if I were to race you, and you beat me, you get a high five. But I never raced you. :confused: It's all in fun. But I went down that track a total of 3 times, and then I loaded up cuz I wasnt having any fun. Also, if I got beat out, why were they still calling "NUMBER 10, where are you?" (10 was my number) and I yelled back, "Im done!"

so stclark's 85 hp FAST bike got beat by a passion bike, ahahahhahahahahaah

364530[/snapback]

I didnt race anyone but loco. I packed up and was done before I raced anyone else. But, if he were to race me, there is a good chance he coulda beat me. Off the line, you would go, and probably just sit there spinning the tires for 4 seconds. To be real honest, a bone stock banshee could have beat me down that track. A passion bike prolly could have too. And if you wanna get down to it, I bet YOU running on foot could have beat my bike down that track.

Just common knowledge for all you mouthy fucks, you can have 3458983 hp and be racing a bone stock 400ex, and get ur ass kicked because there is no traction. You can have all the hp you want, but if you cant get it to hook up and go, ur up a creek without a paddle. Some of you guys should think about things before start typing on the keyboard.

And just a little side note, I think your passion motor is a piece of shit! (uh ohhh)hehe, have a nice day!! :D

wow i just now saw this. for one there sonny there was 1 FAST bike at that race in which you NEVER raced during the runs. the only person he ran was me and i beat him 3 times. i ran my cr500 banshee against a lot of ppl and never got close to gettin beat. in the open class as i was leaving they were calling me for the 1st and 2nd place race against the big guy on the stretched out drag banshee. when i was play raing i also never got beat by ANYONE, not on my cub banshee and not on my cr500 banshee. so your story has been shot down due to the fact there was 1 FAST bike there and you DID NOT RACE HIM. haha, get real dude. anytime you want u can have my number ill race you on either banshee on the street, dirt, hillclimbs, whereever. dont go talkin bad about your shit and who you beat cuz you sure as fuck didnt beat me on either of my banshees. i raced a lot of guys in the play drags and NEVER got beat on either of my bikes. like i said, i got perfect places to do some dragging. you cant live too far away lets hook up and see who leaves with their head hanging low. we will get video and show the whole HQ too. im not scared, im calling you out. if you did it once, you can do it again right? :confused:

Hey locogato you need to read the post, I said I beat a bike that beat you guys out in the open class. Far as you being the only guys down there on FAST bikes that's not true either. Do you remember a red banshee with cpi's on it well probably not since you have changed the rest of the story around. Man I don't have a problem with you guys but you are way out of line....peace.. I didnt say I had the fastest banshee in the world, I just said that I won the dirt drags and that is fact check the paper if I am lieing I am dying..

Hey locogato you need to read the post, I said I beat a bike that beat you guys out in the open class. Far as you being the only guys down there on FAST bikes that's not true either. Do you remember a red banshee with cpi's on it well probably not since you have changed the rest of the story around. Man I don't have a problem with you guys but you are way out of line....peace.. I didnt say I had the fastest banshee in the world, I just said that I won the dirt drags and that is fact check the paper if I am lieing I am dying..

364671[/snapback]

uhh yea, what dont you understand? i didnt get beat in the open class. when i was leaving, they were calling me to run for 1st and 2nd in that class.( i know this cuz i talked to that kid later that night on PS) and then i woulda put the spankin on you as well if you wanted to run. my cr500 banshee hooked up better than my cub banshee and i beat that dude everytime on my cr500 banshee. yea i remember that banshee, i beat his ass everytime we went up together. so he is one, my bro is another. who was the 3rd FAST bike you beat? if you think mine is a FAST bike you are wrong. so in fact the only FAST bike that was loading up and leaving was my bro.

you beat my bro? did you ever race him? i know you didnt race me. if you are talking about the red and black one here like i said he got whooped by me everytime.

like i said, we would be happy to run you. you make it sound as if the FAST bikes are slow. and by the way, traction is what won those drags, not power. if you knew shit about shit youd know that.

364671[/snapback]

who's changin the story around? Congrats you won some sorry ass drags :notworthy: I think you know damn well that luck and a little bit of traction are the only things that helped anyone when that race..porting and power got you no where but in a cloud of dust. When comparable bikes ran, the races were pretty close. I've got no problem with you at all, but in all honesty, you know damn well that winning that race had nothing to do with your "passion" motor. A stock banshee with a good rider and a little bit of traction could have easily walked away with that trophy. So once again congrats for winning, but don't go around saying you smoked all the bikes and your passion motor rules all. You bringin it down this weekend? We'll see just how fast it is. I think he is tilling that up so soem people can hook a little bit. DOnt' know for sure. If not, i'll find a stock banshee to bring out..and walk away with the trophy and go home so proud of myself :yank: