yfz 450 A-ARMS

crbanshee

ok i see more and more yfz 450 shocks on banshee's but what i need to find out is will the a arms from a 450 fit on the shee?? has any one tryed? does it fit and more important is if they do work on the shee how is the ride after using 450 pars on it???

the uppers will bolt right on, the lower arm would have to be modified, or youd have to modify the frame. i messed with it for a while on my cr500 banshee and decided that it wasnt worth it.

361998[/snapback]

while i think it looks cool and all, i just wonder how hard setting up the correct geometry is? not to mention the stock arms are made from Mild steel, ive seen quite a few sets of destroyed upper a arms from yfzs. (yes i know the frames are mild steel as well) but the arms are not made out of the same thickness steel.

while i think it looks cool and all, i just wonder how hard setting up the correct geometry is? not to mention the stock arms are made from Mild steel, ive seen quite a few sets of destroyed upper a arms from yfzs.  (yes i know the frames are mild steel as well) but the arms are not made out of the same thickness steel.

362328[/snapback]

That bike looks like the banshee yamaha SHOULD BE BUILDING!

while i think it looks cool and all, i just wonder how hard setting up the correct geometry is? not to mention the stock arms are made from Mild steel, ive seen quite a few sets of destroyed upper a arms from yfzs.  (yes i know the frames are mild steel as well) but the arms are not made out of the same thickness steel.

362328[/snapback]

I actually havent seen very many YFZ UPPER A-arms bent,,,but have seen ALOT of lower A-arms bend. the uppers are alluminum and yes,,,the lowers are mild steel. Infact, that is why my YFZ has Housers on it now,,,,A friend of mine swore he could handle my quad about five minutes before he hit a tree with it. Luckily no one got hurt but he did pay for my Housers!!