Quick sand a-arms

haha...id wait 4 weeks to give gary my business before id give alba anything. its all in your patience level i guess.

360186[/snapback]

Same here, Was your bike still rideable or did you have to have them right now? Lets wait and see how long it take alba to get them to you.

ill give you some for 575 a set,

.095 4130 wall chromoly any color you wan. Fully adjustable.

or if you want a set of rec series arms non caster adjustable, with ball joint style rod end i have those for

425 a set shipped, both come with urathane bushings, zerks and your choice of color, ore bare.

heres a pic of the fully adjustable.

O ya 1 year warranty on all these items. also got steering stems, Long travel arms and Swing arms.

O ya one more thing, in stock, anything i dont have in stock takes 1.5/2days at most to build..

DSCN2882.JPG

Edited by sanddragon2004

sanddragon, do you make raptor a arms??

360313[/snapback]

Yep we have them for all major bikes

raptor, yfz450, banshee, blaster, 400ex, 250r, 450r, z400, kxf400.

standard travel, Long travel, and Rec series.

735 shipped on the LTs.

Edited by sanddragon2004

Same here, Was your bike still rideable or did you have to have them right now? Lets wait and see how long it take alba to get them to you.

360236[/snapback]

At first i bought a shitty set of full flight racing a-arms, i then sold my stock ones, when i realized what shit the full flight ones are i sent them back for a full refund. That left me with no a-arms. I havem't gone riding in about 4 weeks andi'm feanen reel bad. I talked to Gary and he said atleast four weeks. I did some reseach and a lot of people said it took even longer. I did some more research and the next best a-arms for the price are the alba a-arms. I just received them today and will be riding this weekend.