*delete*

She doesnt have to do anything but stay at home watch the kid and do the laundry/dishes which take all of 5 minutes of her time

Where do you live and what do you drug your kid with? I took off two weeks after my son was born and could not wait to get back to work to relax. What ever you use to get your kid down to five minutes of time out of your life, please package it and sign me up for weekly orders.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I've been questioning the getting married for about a month or so.  I'm a laid back guy I'll go out MAYBE once every couple weeks.  I'd much preferre to stay at home and kick back with a movie and a good dinner.  Which BTW I had a 1 pound Filet Minoin last night.  At $20 a pound it was worth it fuck was it good.  Back to the subject at hand, yeah the prenup is gonna get done ifwe go through with it as I pay for everything, house car insurance food you name it I pay for it.  She doesnt have to do anything but stay at home watch the kid and do the laundry/dishes which take all of 5 minutes of her time as we have a dishwasher and of course washer/dryer.  In the last month maybe  alittle more she's been doing nothing but bitching and screaming at me for what to me seems like nothing.  I can't quite figure it out, she used to bitch hardcore about my sister living here and only cleaning up the house or yard once in awhile, maybe once or twice a month.  Well she was going to college working 2 jobs but none of that really mattered,  Now with my sister dead I get the feeling it may have something to do with the resentment which as much as I'd just like to say fuckit bitch get outta my house and leave the kid here,  I dont wanna just run from the problem.  Sometimes though you just gotta step back, than agaion the not getting any for fucking hell 2weeks give/take really probably pushed me over the edge in that night.  Than again when we were over at my buddies last night where we cooked up those filets, bought her a 1/2lb filet btw she was looking at the playboys he had all stacked up checking out the chicks.  Maybe shes turning butch or some shit?  or maybe she's railing some other chick, probably not but a guy can fantasize right.

Oh well Time to head out and see about getting some parts finished up for the pipes.  I've about fucking had it with people lately, welder backs out on me than my cnc backs out on the exhaust piece where your cylinder connects.  So Here I am with fucking 10 sets tacked up missing key pieces.  Such a crock of shit let me tell you. :shootself:

356259[/snapback]

just worry about making those rockets.

Uh broke maybe I should have used some punctuation, but I ment the laundry and dishes take all of 5 minutes.

I come home from working 10-12hour days and get the kid thrown in my arms to take care of him because and I quote, "I've been watching him all day you watch him I need to rest." WTF about MY downtime? My weekends off 75% is spent watching the kid and cooking for her because shes a half-assed cook. Which isn't a problem as I enjoy cooking. Wheres my downtime when do I get to say here I've been working all month you goto work.

The first 2 weeks with the kid weren't hard. I was there for it mine was rather quiet only cried when he was hungry, also breastfeeding made the nights easier on me obviously. But hell I had almost 3 weeks off last month and didn't have a problem with the kid, all these problems she says, cant get him to sleep cant get to to be quiet and play. I saw that maybe once or twice a day when HUU HE WAS TIRED odd how that crankyness jumps out like a sore thumb.

I'd have no problem switching and letting her ass work and me staying at home.

Uh broke maybe I should have used some punctuation, but I ment the laundry and dishes take all of 5 minutes.

I come home from working 10-12hour days and get the kid thrown in my arms to take care of him because and I quote, "I've been watching him all day you watch him I need to rest."  WTF about MY downtime?  My weekends off 75% is spent watching the kid and cooking for her because shes a half-assed cook.  Which isn't a problem as I enjoy cooking.  Wheres my downtime when do I get to say here I've been working all month you goto work.

The first 2 weeks with the kid weren't hard.  I was there for it mine was rather quiet only cried when he was hungry, also breastfeeding made the nights easier on me obviously.  But hell I had almost 3 weeks off last month and didn't have a problem with the kid, all these problems she says, cant get him to sleep cant get to to be quiet and play.  I saw that maybe once or twice a day when HUU HE WAS TIRED odd how that crankyness jumps out like a sore thumb.

I'd have no problem switching and letting her ass work and me staying at home.

356272[/snapback]

The best advice I think I could give, is if you are questioning getting married..DONT!

Marriage shouldn't be disposable. If you're 100% about it, do it. If you even need to think about a prenup, run away as fast as you can.

The best advice I think I could give, is if you are questioning getting married..DONT!

Marriage shouldn't be disposable. If you're 100% about it, do it. If you even need to think about a prenup, run away as fast as you can.

356285[/snapback]

Word up.. But the girl I marry is going to sign a prenup no matter what. You never know what can happen. She might decide she doesnt like me down the road then take all my shit. :cry:

Word up.. But the girl I marry is going to sign a prenup no matter what. You never know what can happen. She might decide she doesnt like me down the road then take all my shit.  :cry:

356341[/snapback]

Very true. I have a cousin that is a programmer for IBM making an assload of cash, and he met a girl that was great. Dated for a couple years, got married, and she turned into who she really was. They were divorced 2 months later.