which head

if you want the best bang for your buck look in the image section at "my cnc cut rechambered head" itll pump out out serious compression and cheap$$$$ ,and is taylor made for your machine ,but if you insisit on a coolhead, get a noss head .theyre the best :cheers:

trinity head is the best but its more expensive than noss  it force the water to cycle in the head and move it down to cool the jugs

352683[/snapback]

I believe the noss head does the same thing. The pro-design unit does not. It can be corrected though with a set of trinity domes and possibly noss domes.

if you want the best bang for your buck look in the image section  at "my cnc cut rechambered head" itll pump out out serious compression and cheap$$$$ ,and is taylor made for your machine ,but if you insisit on a coolhead, get a noss head .theyre the best :cheers:

352704[/snapback]

rocketboy,

How did that head work out? Tell us all about it.

well i havent bolted it up yet ,but its gonna be sweet .18.6cc and pumps out 220 psi on stock porting @sea level and should hit 160lbs with my port setup and elevation .ill let you know soon looks to be ver yprofessioanlly done ,sad part is im a tool and die maker, i should have done it myself ,im a lazy bastard too though :D

the noss head is much cheaper and you have the sure flow cooling design with his and your head studs will not need changed and theyre available in different anodized colors and if go NOSS , the best part is trinity racing wont get your hard earned money, cause you know theyre just gonna use it to pay there 6$ an hour engine porters :D

I don't usually give a sales pitch on my heads but some of the advantages are:

Uses stock studs.

Uses domes that are available from more than just the head manufacturer.

Has improved flow and cooling characteristics over stock and many other aftermarket heads.

Less expensive than many other heads although, from a quality standpoint, they really shouldn't be.

Quick delivery.

I am flattered that many top notch builders use my heads. Many Cub dealers and builders are selling them packaged with the Cubs.

You DO have to consider that my opinion is biased. (but accurate)

I don't usually give a sales pitch on my heads but some of the advantages are:

Uses stock studs.

Uses domes that are available from more than just the head manufacturer.

Has improved flow and cooling characteristics over stock and many other aftermarket heads.

Less expensive than many other heads although, from a quality standpoint, they really shouldn't be.

Quick delivery.

I am flattered that many top notch builders use my heads.  Many Cub dealers and builders are selling them packaged with the Cubs.

You DO have to consider that my opinion is biased.  (but accurate)

353076[/snapback]

Your customer service can't be beat-very nice people to deal with. Super fast shipping & a high quality product to boot! I'm very happy with my purchase. :headbang::headbang::headbang: