Callin All Klotz Users

Hello, I was wondering about klotz, i just started using it, at 32;1 it doesint look like much is in the gas at 5gal, am i blind or is it ok? also do you need to shake it up before you add to the banshee, i rode it for like 3hrs with the klotz in it so it should be ok right? i mean if there was not enough oil or no oil because i didint shake it up how long would a shee last? Thanks for your help

Also i got a flat and i used a plug is that ok to use or is there somthing els im saposed to use?

Edited by Droppedatbirth

I have run Benol @ 60:1 since new in late '02. Always in the dunes, and usually pegged out. Tore down the topend for sh-ts and giggles a couple months ago and put in pro lites. No real reason, they just fit tighter and give better power than the stockers. Found pistons and jugs perfect with crosshatch all the way up :clap: . Richer mixes are better for the bearings, but give a leaner mixture, less power. Something like 40 to 60:1 is in the safe range for the good oils. I have heard of guys running 80:1, but they may be doing teardowns every few years.

Edited by ssanddemon

Hello, I was wondering about klotz, i just started using it, at 32;1 it doesint look like much is in the gas at 5gal, am i blind or is it ok? also do you need to shake it up before you add to the banshee, i rode it for like 3hrs with the klotz in it so it should be ok right? i mean if there was not enough oil or no oil because i didint shake it up how long would a shee last? Thanks for your help

Also i got a flat and i used a plug is that ok to use or is there somthing els im saposed to use?

345963[/snapback]

Klotz is fine. I was told Wiseco does all their testing with Klotz. I run 32:1 just because oil is cheaper than a crank. I always shake the can just to make sure its mixed.

yeah man its pink but, barely and i have used both the benol and the super techiplate mixed at 32:1 in my shee and my chainsaws, i have a modified 3120 husqvarna chainsaw and a cr250 engine made into a chainsaw that i use on a pro lumberjacks series and i haven't had problems although i know what you are sayin and i was a bit leary at first because it looked like straight gas was going in but, it is mixed! i guess thats just what it looks like so im sure you are ok with it