www.canthandleatwostroke.com

www.everypussyhasone.com

www.some_r_fastsome_r_not.com

www.getroostedbyashee.com

Sorry couldn't resist  :evil:

344522[/snapback]

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

344783[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Edited by H250RHATER

I guess I should have expected catching hell for asking a question like that on here. I my defence I'd keep them both if I had the money. 

I guess I dont see what everyone has aginst raptors on here.

344677[/snapback]

Wouldn't have mattered if it was a Raptor or a Breeze...hehe I thought it was pretty funny, nuthin' personal :evil:

oh yeah, try this website. http://www.raptortranny.com/

345098[/snapback]

holy shit :o theres actually a site about that i was jus tkidding about the raptor tranny site :whoa:

i was wondering why yamaha recomends you to add butter for the bottom end oil ?

because theyre always toasted

holy shit  theres actually a site about that i was jus tkidding about the raptor tranny site 

i was wondering why yamaha recomends you to add butter for the bottom end oil ?

because theyre always toasted

NIIIIICE !!!! :clap: All you guys are to F'in funny man :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

Edited by jag706

if u cant afford to have both then sell the craptor, easy as that, then you wouldnt have to catch hell... easy fix in my eyes, sell that 4 stroke POS to some slow (mentally, and soon to be physically) person, and keep the banshee and start modding...

Edited by jeepman137

I'm really gunna hear it for this one but:

I'm sick of dealing with the banshee, yeah its great when it runs, but the rest of the time (most of the time) is missing, fowling out plugs, running like shit, not starting ect.... maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out, but if thats the case why does everyone else with a banshee that I know have the same problems?

yeah maybe the raptor isint as fast and may seem more tippy to some people, but thats worth it to me to not have to always be dicking with the banshee for it to run right. Even if I have to fix the trans I'll be better off. And not to mention lack of reverse, and the shitty 80's stying of the banshee.

If banshees are so kick ass, someone buy mine and have a ball with it, I've had all the fun I can stand with it.

I'm really gunna hear it for this one but:

I'm sick of dealing with the banshee, yeah its great when it runs, but the rest of the time (most of the time) is missing, fowling out plugs, running like shit, not starting ect.... maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out, but if thats the case why does everyone else with a banshee that I know have the same problems?

Well, sounds like the problems you are having are very minor but you haven't taken the time to get to know your Shee.  I am no expert, but I have a manual. Also when I need help I just post the question.

yeah maybe the raptor isint as fast and may seem more tippy to some people, but thats worth it to me to not have to always be dicking with the banshee for it to run right. Even if I have to fix the trans I'll be better off. And not to mention lack of reverse, and the shitty 80's stying of the banshee.

As far as dicking around with the Shee...  I bet your the same type of person that thinks all they have to do is put gas in the car and it just keeps frigging going!! and for the reverse deal just turn and pin the throttle and bang! you are going the other way.

If banshees are so kick ass, someone buy mine and have a ball with it, I've had all the fun I can stand with it.

346186[/snapback]

Just sell your Shee and go pay to have your tranny fixed and quit bitchen!! :yank:

I just bought an 01 Raptor & was wondering if there is a site like this for raptors? I also have an 02 Banshee that I bought new thats mostly stock that I'm intrested in selling. Email me if intrested. I live in Grand Rapids, MI

P8121@hotmail.com

344431[/snapback]

Get rid of the craptor or get ready to spend a sh*tload of money rebuilding the tranny. I've got a buddy that bought an '01 Craptor & it puked twice. :bolt:

I think the shee tranny is bulletproof :cheers:

I did a Google search for Raptors and came up with these sites:

www.canthandleatwostroke.com

www.everypussyhasone.com

www.some_r_fastsome_r_not.com

www.getroostedbyashee.com

Sorry couldn't resist  :evil:

344522[/snapback]

:lol::rotflmao: