Anyone who polishes?

chapmanmd

Your best bet is Meat_Head. He does wonders with jugs and the whole engine for that fact. You'd have to ask him for details and prices. I can polish some thigns also. WHat do you need done? I dont know if i have time but it would sure help to know what you need done. I see you want clutch cover and jugs so far. :shrugani: I didnt see that :wacko:

Eric :cheers:

Your best bet is Meat_Head. He does wonders with jugs and the whole engine for that fact. You'd have to ask him for details and prices. I can polish some thigns also. WHat do you need done? I dont know if i have time but it would sure help to know what you need done. I see you want clutch cover and jugs so far.  :shrugani:  I didnt see that  :wacko:

Eric  :cheers:

344798[/snapback]

Cluth side cover and jugs. Everything else is chrome or powderchrome...

Im not in a HUGE hurry, but whenever...

I just use a bench top grinder. I have a Craftsman with one type of wheel on one side and little stiffer wheel on the other side. They also sell the rouge in a 4 pack. I'm sure you can find better stuff than that though. I think it is a good investment if you want your stuff to look good all the time. having someone do the initial polishing would be a good idea though because it is time consuming and tedious.

BBlue, coming out nice , what type of wheel and rouge are you using on those? I had mine polished by Trinity when I got my port job done.