HQ shirts

i`am a big fan of hq , but those shirt choices just flat out suck. they are too fuckin tootie fruItie!, we need some black longsleeve with banshee hq across the shoulders in old english font,white letters, and down the sleeves, BANSHEE HQ.

BLACK,SHIRTS, GREY SHIRTS, LONG SLEEVE , SHORT SLEEVE.

i`am a big fan of hq , but those shirt choices just flat out suck. they are too fuckin tootie fruItie!, we need some black longsleeve with banshee hq across the shoulders in old english font,white letters, and down the sleeves, BANSHEE HQ.

340052[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one..... :cheers:

yamahammer did a great job with the roostfest and coal fest shirts. lee and yamahammer need to have a meeting of the minds.i would take a couple of longsleeve and shortsleeve, each color.i can fuck up a white t shirt in no time flat.black and grey get my vote.

Word, I would snatch up a few myself. Would be nice to rock a HQ shirt at stunt wars while on the banshee this summer! :headbang:

yamahammer did a great job with the roostfest and coal fest shirts. lee and yamahammer need to have a meeting of the minds.i would take a couple of longsleeve and shortsleeve, each color.i can fuck up a white t shirt in no time flat.black and grey get my vote.

340160[/snapback]

340052[/snapback]

Agreed.

i agree they do look a little cheesey. i would love to see a nice long sleeve rideing shirt with a logo across the chest and maybe some tribals up the sleeves or something cool.

Edited by redcell43

340052[/snapback]

I would have to agree....i went on the HQ store a couple times looking at shirts and could never bring myself to buying something that looks that shitty, o well i guess i'll wait till someone decides to make them, i'll buy 1 or 2 to sport around.