i got beat by a 450.. WTF

ok so i raced my buddy with a yami 4fiddy.. he has his ex cam turned 1 tooth.. a intake cam.. took off his airbox and did a intake tube and a trinity exhaust.

i have 19cc domes at 114 octane... vforce 3.. mild port.. bored .060 over prolites... dual kn filter pods...im at 500 above sea level... have 320's - stock pilot cuz my 30 hasnt come in...and needle in 2nd clip... airscrew all the way in...

any feedback on this.. bangheadbangheadbanghead

FORGOT TO ADD:

i have pro circuit pipes!!.. lol

Edited by NEVER SATISFIED

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i raced my buddy with a yami 4fiddy.. he has his ex cam turned 1 tooth.. a intake cam.. took off his airbox and did a intake tube and a trinity exhaust.

i have 19cc domes at 114 octane... vforce 3.. mild port.. bored .060 over prolites... dual kn filter pods...im at 500 above sea level... have 320's - stock pilot cuz my 30 hasnt come in...and needle in 2nd clip... airscrew all the way in...

any feedback on this..  banghead  banghead  banghead

338780[/snapback]

Get your jetting right and we will have a rematch at lil sahara :)

jetting is key here. anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but here goes.

Why is your airscrew turned all the way in? I'm pretty sure that sucks pure fuel, and little air, which would mean you need to jet up. I'm running 330's and I'm lean still. I would size your main jet up to around 350 maybe more since your ported, turn your airscrew out about 3/4 and you should fly. Pilot isn't going to matter in a race unless your bogging and the low end of the gear.

I would start with a 360, keep needle @ 2nd clip. VForce's wont make it that rich. You're probably going to have to play with the air screw, but I would start it @ 3/4 to 1 turn out, thats what I would tune the main jet size with. No reason why you shouldn't pwn that 450! Make us proud.. :cheers:

Edited by Shee K

I would start with a 360, keep needle @ 2nd clip. VForce's wont make it that rich. You're probably going to have to play with the air screw, but I would start it @ 3/4 to 1 turn out, thats what I would tune the main jet size with. No reason why you should pwn that 450! Make us proud..  :cheers:

338964[/snapback]

oh you dont even know how bad i hung my head after runnin it on the road.. i could say i had to much wheel spin... lol... but soon as my throttle topped out and i stoped pullin he walked on me ... and ended up a bike infront