What colour should i spray my frame

I was thinking of getting my frame powder coated or painted Candy apple red it would look Killer with the 2003 red black banshee that i have

What colours should i consider other than candy apple red

Im thinking of

1)Black

2)Red

3)Candy apple red

any suggestions dont hesitate

and give me other examples of colours i good use to make my banshee an eye grabber :whoa:

Id defo go with powdercoating over spraying. The paint chips away far to easily and within no time at all your frame will be looking shite :blink: just my $0.02

as for the colour, just go with something you like.

stu

since were on the powdercoating topic. i want to have mine done also. how much time does it take to tear everything off the bike and is it hard to put everything back on? would a cylmers manual be a big help? thanks

p.s. candy apple red looks badass. i would go with that.

since were on the powdercoating topic.  i want to have mine done also. how much time does it take to tear everything off the bike and is it hard to put everything back on? would a cylmers manual be a big help? thanks

p.s. candy apple red looks badass. i would go with that.

332325[/snapback]

i am wondering the same thing... i have a post on it ... a couple people told me as long as you have a clymers manual ur should be all set . i havent ever stripped mine all the way so im not sure... kinda scared dont wanna ruin anything or do something wrong....

back on topic i would go with candy red

i am wondering the same thing... i have a post on it ...  a couple people told me as long as you have a clymers manual  ur should be all set . i havent ever stripped mine  all the way so im not sure... kinda scared dont wanna ruin anything or do something wrong....

back on topic  i would go with  candy red

335701[/snapback]

I would go with Candy red also!

i am wondering the same thing... i have a post on it ...  a couple people told me as long as you have a clymers manual  ur should be all set . i havent ever stripped mine  all the way so im not sure... kinda scared dont wanna ruin anything or do something wrong....

back on topic  i would go with  candy red

335701[/snapback]

as long as you put all the bolts in bags and label them, you should be fine!! a clymers maual isnt really needed to strip it, but if i was going into the engine, i wouldnt think about it unless i had a clymers. a very big advantage of having it is that all the torque specs are right in front of you, but worst comes to worst you can always ask here!

I think candy apple red would look great on a black and red banshee!! thats what i would go with!

Yeap, same thing I was thinking!

as long as you put all the bolts in bags and label them, you should be fine!! a clymers maual isnt really needed to strip it, but if i was going into the engine, i wouldnt think about it unless i had a clymers. a very big advantage of having it is that all the torque specs are right in front of you, but worst comes to worst you can always ask here!

I think candy apple red would look great on a black and red banshee!! thats what i would go with!

336568[/snapback]