picture of my Magnum radiator

Your fins are getting bent from hitting flying debris (roost, rocks, bullets, etc). Straighten out the fins CAREFULLY with flat blade screwdriver or a toothpick. Then invest in a cover for your radiator...it'll last longer. Oh and yes it can still be used, even if you don't straighten the fins you've still got probably 96% efficiency.

I say the same thing.

330931[/snapback]

And I'll kick in another "I agree".

I've been using a small #2 flat blade like WallRat said, and I've also been using a dental pick type tool as well. I use them both. The pick for the really fucked up fins, and then use the flat blade against the other side to hold it flat. Works okay.

You can get a radiator comb for it. It's pretty much just a comb like you'd youse for your hair, only made for radiator fins. Call a rad. shop.

330958[/snapback]

There is a radiator repair shop about 100 feet from my shop, and he said he didn't have one that small. I know they make them...and I've seen them for motorcycle and atv radiators, but I can't remember where now.

Maybe Eastwood has them :confused: