Thieves Busted

rjvoight

:cheers: here's one for the POLICE :cheers:

I heard bikes were getting stolen and chopped from these areas on a pretty regular basis. A friend of mine and his family went camping at Spinreel last week. Parked his bikes in between his truck and trailer when he went to bed. At about 3am someone stole three of the bikes loading them onto a flat bed. Those people then drove out of the camp.

The camp host saw them leaving and called the police. Long story short, the police caught the people with three other bikes on the truck coming out of Horsefall Campground, recovered all the bikes and busted the Thieving Bastards in the act.

Now if the courts do their job those guys should go away for a while. I think they should be gone for 10 year or more especially if they can link them to other thefts.

RJV

i think that they should be shot :evil: or they should hang them from the nearest tree, that's what would happen in the old west if you were caught stealing someones horse.....HANG EM' HIGH :headbang: i hate f@cking thieves :evil:

Hi guys:

I think this is the web site for the local Sheriff at Sandreel. There seems to be a link for latest news but it isn't updated. Anyone with information for putting these guys away (or exhonorating them <GULP>!) should be able to initiate communication with the arresting authority here:

http://www.cooscountysheriff.com/

Maybe check back soon and the latest news will have something about it?

-Bill

no way theyll go down for 10 years. our judicial system is fuckin rediculous. you sell drugs and get life in prison, but you can kill a few people and get out in 25..shit doesnt make sense to me.

330145[/snapback]

damn straight bro ,my buddy was caught with 49 small(sprouts) marijuana plants and got 3 years in state prison ,during his sentenicng he sat in on other sentenceings for various crimes ,one of which was a convicted child molestor who got 8 months in the local county jail for raping his 3 yr old granddaughter .Our system is so fuct :wacko:

I was down at Winchester Bay about a month ago and a guy had his custom Banshee stolen, but his wifes stock Banshee wasn't touched. Then last weekend we stayed at the KOA camp just north of Coos Bay and some guy got caught steeling a mini atv. He was busted when the truck he was driving was stolen earlier in the night. :evil: I was talking to a guys who live in Medford, OR and he said that around 30 atvs have been stolen around Medford in the past 3 weeks. What's this world coming too. We brought our german shepard on our last trip to watch out for our quads at night. Too bad she would only lick you instead of biting you....

I have to drive by this guy's house every day on my way to and from work. The day he (they) got busted, there were no less than 7 City, sherrif and state cop cars (and trucks) at his house. They had everything he owned (or didn't own) layed out in the front yard. Went through the house with a fine toothed comb.

Let me clarify, I don't believe for a second they will get ten years. They should. I hate theives. Bastards sneek around stealing stuff the rest of us work hard for and then usually sell it for pennies on the dollar. Pisses me off, talk about no respect, talk about cowards, if you wake up and confront them they run off. PISSES ME OFF!!!

RJV