super blinging banshee!

chris642

this must be one of the most blinged out banshee's i have ever seen!! the guy said he declinded an offer of $15,000, who the hell would buy a pre-blinged bike? thats the fun part!! its a sweet bike none the less. at first i thought the plastics were grey!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...6&category=6725

The guys done GREAT work with that Banshee. He's a bit on the arrogant side in his replys to people, and he's totally out of his fucking mind if he turned down $15,000 for that.

314751[/snapback]

ill give him 5 grand...and smoke his ass all day long...all those little trinkets aint worth 15g's

I guarantee you guys he has over 15k in that quad easy. Don't believe those trinkets add up? Put those mods down on paper with the prices and you will find out real quick. Not counting labor either. Don't count the original purchase price of the quad either. The Trinity Sundahl banshee was 25k to build, parts prices only.

I guarantee you guys he has over 15k in that quad easy. Don't believe those trinkets add up? Put those mods down on paper with the prices and you will find out real quick. Not counting labor either. Don't count the original purchase price of the quad either. The Trinity Sundahl banshee was 25k to build, parts prices only.

316826[/snapback]

I looked it over & can't decide what the hell it's good for! I build a quad to ride, not look at! Also, anybody knows you built something like that 'cause you can, & we all know you"ll never get your money back! :bolt:

316826[/snapback]

Just to give you an idea of what that quad is probably worth, we sold the Sundahl Banshee sold for something like $17,000.