Drag racing polaris 400 sport

williamjernigan

There is a guy that lives near me that has a 400 sport polaris that says he will take any banshee on and woop it. Can they be made to run fast or what. I just can't imagine a polaris beating a banshee or anyother 2 stroke hi performance bike for that matter. He said he beat a 380 banshee stroker with nitrous but I just don't believe it. Could this be true.

My brother in law has a fast 400 sport with a drag port, lots of clutch work, lightened flywheel, lots of weight striped off the bike and many other things. It is fast and running 300 foot dirt drags but it will not beat a stroked and ported banshee. It's like the 500 quadzilla that big single cylinder has trouble hanging with the 2 small light weight pistons.

yeah polaris 400 s can be very quick take off the line nice but they still lack that explosive midrange punch a ported she delivers ,a scrambler can track the ground better and 4 wheel peel can launch great too ive seen 400 polairs eat shes and zillas but they cant hang with a 60+ hp she (120 pounds lighter too :P ) and theyre still heavy ugly bikes that when built for drags dont hold together for shiznit :rotflmao: