worst day ever

sheeboy94

im 15 and went by one of my friends house on my shee yesterday,he has a yfz (smoked the piss out of him) and when i pulled up i saw my other friend there (who has a shee but is wrecked at the time) hint!!!! so i pull up and he's all like let me take a spin..i said not right now dude ,so he kees nagging me so in finally tell the little fucker fine, bbut put the tether on your belt loop, and a helmet,so he takes my friend with the yfz for a ride. They cross the highway and i hear the bike scream through all of the gears and then stop.....then i see my friend run across the highway back ovar to me crying saying hes gonna give me the parts off his bike..isaid you fckin better. so i walk over to my bike my brand top a-arm ruined, handle bars bent, throttle broken,brake broken,rim bent,works shock bent, and fmf pipe bent......holy crap i was pissed and beat his asss!!!!!my dad was pissed to .....but ill have itback together next week with a hesd and timimg plate and holeshot mxr4s,and -2swingarm...worst day ever

damn lesson definately learned....i pretty much pissed one of my friends off today when they called and asked to borrow my bike b/c there was a bunch of them going riding....i said UHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO....he sit there and begged me for like 10 minutes--kind of pissed me off that he had to nerve to ask me--GET YOUR OWN DAMN BIKE BITCH banghead

damn lesson definately learned....i pretty much pissed one of my friends off today when they called and asked to borrow my bike b/c there was a bunch of them going riding....i said UHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO....he sit there and begged me for like 10 minutes--kind of pissed me off that he had to nerve to ask me--GET YOUR OWN DAMN BIKE BITCH banghead

300761[/snapback]

hell yeh you tell him girl :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

This is why i don't let anyone ride my banshee. My neighbor is a fucking crazy bastard,. ok, he got his son a Yamaha Blaster 200 brand new, and over the years i seen him drive it. he is f...ing crazy. He rides wheelies on it and then hits a tree in 3 or 4 gear, once he rode a wheelie right into a pine tree and the tree brand like close lined the quad and he was on the bottom moning and wining. That is why i don't let anyone ride my banshee. I only let my friends ride it,because they know how to ride one without wrecking something on it, unlike my neighbors dad, he wrecks something on the blaster everytim he gets on it, does something stupid and makes his son pay for it to fix it. hey, a tip for you, don't let anyone ride your banshee anymore unless they know how to ride it without wrecking it

• 5 weeks later...

My buddies let me ride their bikes all the time. I don't know what I'm doing. Every time I get on their 500's I seem to break something. They don't mind because I have enuph respect for them and their equipment to replace everything I mess up with new stuff. I think they either like it because they think it's comical to watch me or they want to change the colors of their fenders.

• 2 weeks later...

nobody really wants to ride my 'shee, we all have something, i let my bro, and my girlfriends, with me on the back...with her...ride it...my lil bro is a better rider, so he can ride it, even though he broke the silencer showin off for the girls.....and my brother in law, cause he sold it to me, has three of his own, and has helped me out sooo much with mine it isnt funny, guy has taught me sooo much....but not every joe of the street can cruise it.

• 3 weeks later...