Scott Peterson gets death

Wallrat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iHello,

I have a better idea, why pay for prison imtates? We dont use antarctica do we ? Hell no..I say we fill up a few C5 transport planes and push them out the back door over the frozen contiinent...with a parachute a parka and few days food rations and screw it, if they survive they survive...if they dont...no harm done....they were going to get juiced any how.

Best of all it is much cheaper :)

Just my opinion.....you prolly dont want to hear my ideas for welfare reform ....lol :evil:

Nick

life in prision is probably cheaper than refueling one C-5!!!

iHello,

I have a better idea, why pay for prison imtates? We dont use antarctica  do we ? Hell no..I say we fill up a few C5 transport planes and push them out the back door over the frozen contiinent...with a parachute a parka and few days food rations and screw it, if they survive they survive...if they dont...no harm done....they were going to get juiced any how.

Best of all it is much cheaper :)

Just my opinion.....you prolly dont want to hear my ideas for welfare reform ....lol  :evil:

Nick

292724[/snapback]

I just saw it on TV,I hope he gets ass raped every day intil he is put to death. :clap:

292739[/snapback]

im sure he will get lucky and be in his own cell away from everyone else. personally i think they should have given him life in prison so he could live out his days thinkin about what he did and potentially becoming someones bitch. either way it just costs us all money. :shrugani:

Unfortunately were not like Texas in CA. There is not a really death penalty in CA. They call it that but rarely does anybody actually get executed and it ends up costing taxpayers 10x more $ to put him there. The only good thing about the death penaly is that the prisoners get much more of a solitary confinment and wont be able to do any work programs or activities to help make the days go by faster. He can sit in his cell and develop his multiple personalities to keep himself entertained.

P.S. if your wife is pregnant, don't look at her all evil and ask her if she wants to go fishing, they don't have a very good sense of humor about that! :huh::(:confused:

i agree death penalty was good.... only thing is he will get his onw lil cell and not be raped... if he got life i bet he would have gotten killed before the time he will on death row... cus he was in the media and prisoners would kill a fuckhead like him....

plus he would have been anal raped and bubba's bitch.... and i quote bubba" you wanna be the husband or the wife" scott"the husband of course" bubba" well get done here and suck your wifes dick then" lol!!!!!!!!!!

we'd have a lot less crime in this country if our punishments were tougher. life or death, doesnt matter, he still has more luxuries than some free, law abiding americans....cable tv, pleanty of food, a gym, library, etc etc. its bullshit.

my sister is 8 months pregnant now, same as lacy was, and if i even suspected for a moment her boyfriend did it, he wouldnt make it to trial. fuck him. i dont care, throw me in jail, alls i do now is work and watch tv. id give up work for such a worthy cause.

we'd have a lot less crime in this country if our punishments were tougher.  life or death, doesnt matter, he still has more luxuries than some free, law abiding americans....cable tv, pleanty of food, a gym, library, etc etc.  its bullshit. 

my sister is 8 months pregnant now, same as lacy was, and if i even suspected for a moment her boyfriend did it, he wouldnt make it to trial. fuck him. i dont care, throw me in jail, alls i do now is work and watch tv. id give up work for such a worthy cause.

292817[/snapback]

brooke id off him for you dont want a cute little thing like you put jail. then id off his mom and dad AND his dog too :evil: