street race

PyRo_ZaCh

my friends been talkin bout how his mistubishi eclipse is great at allcerating and is made for the auto bon so it has "unlimited" top end. I've been tellin him how my banshee could out acclerate almost any stock (average) car. So today we picked out a lil stretch of road made sure there was no traffick and it was a realy low trafic road to start with. lined up, let him take off, took off, pulled past, kept pullin , held a stead gap from 4th up till i shut down in 6th, he said he was pushin 75 when he saw me shut down. he would of got past me if it was a longer road once i maxed out but i still won :D would of pulled alot better 2 if i wasent runnin mud sharks on a wet road.

felt like shareing that, any one else street race with there quads.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my dad had the truck I have now, we lined up in front of the shop. We only have about 200-feet TOTAL, so I typically make it to the top of 5th before I have to lock them up, or end up eating a diesel, or a chainlink fence.

We lined up, and I hadn't raced on asphault before, so the first thing I noticed was that I was verticle. :angry: As soon as I stomped on the rear brake and killed my great launch :P I was able to catch and pass my dad in about 3rd gear, and he said I just walked away after that. We only got to around 50 mph though.

I wish my local track would let ATV's on, but so far I think all they allow are snowmobiles. I saw that NHRA has ATV rules now. You can't have any other engine that what came with the atv, and there are a ton of other rules..... :shrugani:

guy that works with me had a z28 camaro. it was like a 2001 or something. anyway, he talked shit about how he could roast me off the line and spank me on my banshee. we lined them up one day and i shot out of the hole and just walked on him. he said he past me when he was going about 75 or so. its gonna be hard to out accelerate a banshee on pavement.

I've raced z28's, ss's, cobras, gt's, lightnings and a civic(HAHAHA). The only thing I haven't beat yet was a turbo supra and my dad's juiced up powerstrokem... kinda hurts your ego after gettin beat by a 4x4 7000lb truck :shootself: . If you race any hopped up diesel... do it in the 1/8th if you want a snowballs chance in hell.

Mike

my friends been talkin bout how his mistubishi eclipse is great at allcerating and is made for the auto bon so it has "unlimited" top end.

Let him know that my 4-door Ford pickup will eat his Eclipse up. They're "quick" but not fast. I've eaten several up just like that.

I had some asshole on a brand new R1 ask me what I was running while I was sitting in the staging lanes.I told him high 13's low 14's.He came back with"dam those things are slow"Then I said,"13 seconds might not be fast to you,but when your dodging trees and hitting jumps,its plenty fast."

Then I pointed to the field next to the dragstrip and said..

"That field looks to be about 100 yds,I'll give you a 150 ft head start and still kick your ass by 100ft"

Real cocky he says "These bikes aren't designed to ride off road"

so I said,"no shit, these quads aren't designed to be ridden on road"

I called him a jackass and told him to get lost.He was not a happy camper

The mind game worked and I ended up beating him,He was coming like a freight train at the top-end of the track,but he broke out bigtime.When I returned to the pits,I had to comment.I told him an R6 might be easier for him to handle and a fight broke out.We were both kicked off the track,my night was over.

I may have lost the battle but I won the war.

my friends been talkin bout how his mistubishi eclipse is great at allcerating and is made for the auto bon so it has "unlimited" top end.

Let him know that my 4-door Ford pickup will eat his Eclipse up. They're "quick" but not fast. I've eaten several up just like that.

282757[/snapback]

i've been tryin to talk him into racin my dads truck (nissan titan) but hes acutalty afraid of it even with his "quick lil import" even tho he said he would be happy to race my 93 f-150

We used to run a lot of cars @ the street races and beat several high perfor. cars out there just like everybody has said b4.. But, the best 1 I can think of was a bright yellow 03 Viper pulled up 1 nite. He pulled up and asked what was the fastest thing out there that wasn't on they bottle,and everybody pointed @ my Shee, and he laughed.. pissed my buddy off and he said how much he wanted to run 4..

He said 50, we said allright.. He dropped his girfriend off and we lined'em up...

By,the time his tires quit spinning, I was already in 3rd gear and I must of beat him by 10 cars and it was the funniest thing U have ever seen when he came back to pick up his woman..He said he would of never thought he would have his ass handed to him by a four wheeler..

We said if wanted to lose anymore $$ our buddy has a duramax 4X4 crew cab short bed.. that big beast hands me ass everytime insanley fast w/3 stage boost and full exhaust.. He says he's not using propane but, :shrugani: oh well its fast.

Sorry for the long post but, U should of been there 2 see his face..

I love to take my Banshee out on the lakes in the winter. You pull up by this guy with a 800cc triple snowmobile and ask him to race. He laughs at you but then says sure. Drop the clutch and go spank that ass. Dudes just get insanely pissed off. There's just no way a quad can be that fast. I calmly say wanna race again........this time for a couple hun.

ive raced a few buddies on the banshee (prelude, civic, and a camero)..walked all three...but i dont belive u beat an 800 triple sled..on ice..

maybe if ur tires were studded and his track fell off :rotflmao:

my cousins got a mach z 800 tripple..and that thing flies..i cant see a banshee walkin it..

but- post a vid and prove me wrong..and ill shut the hell up lol

Bring your buddies cousins uncle's freinds dads mach z up here in January/February. Oh ya bring some cash to.......youre gonna need it. My bike aint stock......not even close. I have 120 + studs 1.5" long in my tires and I have no problem with a second gear launch if that tells you anything. And if I lose the first pass haha I'll just turn on that little white bottle.