suzuki's#1 wants to kick my ass

loganskinner

so suzukis#1 wants to kick my ass because he is mad that i hung out with his ex girlfriend like 3 times. thats right, ex. on these occasions, all she did was talk about him, and talk about him, and talk about him. i wasnt trying to get any ass from her, seeing as how she is 14 and i am 19. also seeing how i have a girlfriend, about to be fiance. hes being an idiot, and i dont know what he is so mad about, but hes all kinds of fired up and ready to go. first off i cant fight him because i am 19 and he is 15 and that means i could go to jail for even talking shit to him. hes needs to just calm down and grow up a little. lol. just thought i would let you guys know about this.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, man this suzuki#1 kid is a tard. You could just let him try to hit you, then throw him around a little bit. Maybe give him a good smack or two. Figures hes just another little 15yr old punk. :jesterlaugh:

No wonder his threads are all so dam stupid :shootself:

He'll probrably tell you he's gonna get his cousin from the city after you next. :rotflmao:

let him hit you after that it will be self defense and you can stomp his ass, then when his brother come to fight you kick the shit out of him also.

word.

Any punk man enough to swing at you is man enough to get swung at.

Unless its some wanna be gansta 13 year old like I have here. 15-16...yeah its time for an ass kicking to straighten things out.

Dude you should tell him to bring his shit on. Then don't sweat it.

He's probably just a shit talking punk. If he does bring it, kick his

punk ass. Why are you trippin' anyway? Haven't you had your ass

kicked before? It's really not that bad. It doesn't hurt at all. Well,

maybe a little the next day :P .