suzuki's#1 wants to kick my ass

loganskinner

I think it applies more to screwing the ex, but if you take the ages into account, your breaking the man code and deserve and ass kicking.

so true. :) and if you touch her and she doesnt like it. YOU ARE FUCKED FOR LIFE. :flush: what are you doing with a 14 y/o anyways? :shootself: grow up dude. what do you do for dates, take her to KB toys and get her a new barbie? :jesterlaugh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea see it definately wasnt like that. i didnt even want that to begin with. so dont you guys go thinkin that.

uh-huh, whatever. just keep your distance anyways. from experience, if you do do something with her you will be on pins and needles for the next three months.

I think it applies more to screwing the ex, but if you take the ages into account, your breaking the man code and deserve and ass kicking.

so true. :) and if you touch her and she doesnt like it. YOU ARE FUCKED FOR LIFE. :flush: what are you doing with a 14 y/o anyways? :shootself: grow up dude. what do you do for dates, take her to KB toys and get her a new barbie? :jesterlaugh:

LMAO, I thought that at first but didn't wanna come out and say it :notworthy:

seeing as she went out with suzuki, shes got to be the ugliest fattest piece of shit alive. And as for the fight, this kid probably 6 inches shorter than me and 50 lbs lighter than me wanted to fight because i hooked up with his girlfriend from like a year ago. I wasn't gonna womp on a little kid so i let it go but i met him outside the school and he pushes me so i pushed him back and he socked me in the face. I hit him in the arm and pushed him to the ground, but he got up and just started throwin fists left and right. I got about 5 hits to my face and a bunch to the chest. Then his brother (who is 6'2" and 195lbs, a footballer) came by and he stopped and walked away. I was bleeding from the lip and had a black eye from a tiny kid.

oh no dont get me wrong. suzuki can talk a lot of shit. he can back most of it up too. im not really one to fight, so thats not what i wanted to do. i guess im just too laid back and just dont give a f*ck. go ahead call me a pussy i know its coming, but yeah, i dont really care. naw we talked it out and everythings cool now. he was just pissed off and didnt know exactly what he was so pissed off about. he isnt normally like that he normally has the "i just dont give a f*ck" attitude also.

oh and as for the "why are you with a 14 YO" and all that, i guess im one of the guys who doesnt try to f*ck every girl that i make eye contact with. i can have friends that i dont want to sleep with.

Edited by loganskinner

seeing as she went out with suzuki, shes got to be the ugliest fattest piece of shit alive. And as for the fight, this kid probably 6 inches shorter than me and 50 lbs lighter than me wanted to fight because i hooked up with his girlfriend from like a year ago. I wasn't gonna womp on a little kid so i let it go but i met him outside the school and he pushes me so i pushed him back and he socked me in the face. I hit him in the arm and pushed him to the ground, but he got up and just started throwin fists left and right. I got about 5 hits to my face and a bunch to the chest. Then his brother (who is 6'2" and 195lbs, a footballer) came by and he stopped and walked away. I was bleeding from the lip and had a black eye from a tiny kid.

6'2 195, thats supposed to be big? I would have flattened anyone of those guys for even shoving me :wacko:

WTF, at least if the big bro did it to ya it would be less embarassing.

You should go pay that kid back! :flush:

6'2 195, thats supposed to be big? I would have flattened anyone of those guys for even shoving me :wacko:

WTF, at least if the big bro did it to ya it would be less embarassing.

You should go pay that kid back! :flush:

It is, in junior high or high school.. :D