have they ever made a banshee video game

atv offroad fury 2 had a shee in it its the trinity racing quad... the 3rd ATVORF comes out in early november.

Oh it "wasn't a Banshee", it was just "a Trinity Racing quad", which of course had nothing to do with Yamaha not getting in on that game, hehe. They have all the specific Honda and Kawa models though, and their names on the box... :) When we play it, we just want the fastest stuff and all the tracks to play tag on or mess around on so we cheated and unlocked 'em all... the shee is a pretty good choice!

Ah and yeah, ORF2 has lots o' 2-strokes -- just gotta be patient and unlock, or cheat. There's an LSR 250R (i believe), and some other misc 2-strokes, all pretty good.

Edited by nater006

bad ass , i remember in atv 1 that they only had 4 strokes , do they sound like 2 strokes

In Atv Fury 1, there was a Banshee. It actually even sounded like one too.

yea atv off road fury 1 has it b/c im to cheap to by the others and this one was giving to me , sounds just like a banshee but a frigin polaris scramble beats it in a race , my friend was over an he had a scrambler on the game and in real life an we raced in real life smoked him , raced on the game he smoked me by alot !

You're going to be waiting awhile.

Acclaim filed chaper 11 awhile back. They're both the publisher and developer for ATV Quad Power Racing.

You gotta love when someones first post shoots down some poor kids dream of the new game he was going to ask Santa for for X-mas. GRINCH

• 2 weeks later...