I WANT TO RIDE!

With all of the politics going on, the job thread, and the bickering back and forth on other various threads, I just want get on the 'shee, find a couple of the tallest dunes, a couple winding high banked berms, a long straight and a good jump or two and just let the bike do the yelling and "screaming" for me...there has been to much stress going on around here, what is going to be is going to be. I'll put my vote in, that is all I can do.

So throw the bike in the trailer, and head to florence or wherever you ride and find yourself a little political peace. Ride on Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

RJV

PS: and after a long ride grab a pizza and a pitcher of your favorite beverage and realize just how good we have it in this country. God is Good.............

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of my friends and I will be at horsefalls this weekend, come on over and release some tension. 110 octane for the shee to release her tension, then when I am done riding some 70 proof for me to release mine..LOL

I just might do that, it's supposed to rain in Portland all weekend (if you can believe that) :o normally when it pours here its nice in Coos :headbang:

A few of my friends and I will be at horsefalls this weekend, come on over and release some tension. 110 octane for the shee to release her tension, then when I am done riding some 70 proof for me to release mine..LOL

I just might do that, it's supposed to rain in Portland all weekend (if you can believe that) :o normally when it pours here its nice in Coos :headbang:

We will be camping in either spaces 45-53 or 55-63. I have a burgundy dodge 4X4 with a 33' tahoe toy Hauler

Got to love Florence, a little bit of everything, nice hills good sand, throw in a couple jumps and a trail or two makes for the perfect day......anyway, that is my riding place of choice, but I really want to ride at Winchester, never been there before and i hear the dunes are huge and something about Banshee Hill....? It's kinda sad, i've been riding over there since I was about 8... I would have made it to Winchester at least once.

Is it worth it?

RJ :cheers: