Wow

hotrodbanshee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have fmf sst's with k&n filter and 15 tooth front gear with 41 rear and I plan on getting a noss head for sure. I migh also go with 2 into 1 carb setup but not sure yet. With the mods I have now and with the noss head with 20cc domes will lightning the flywheel be a good next mod or do I need to have more extensive mods to accomidate a lightend flywheel?

I have fmf sst's with k&n filter and 15 tooth front gear with 41 rear and I plan on getting a noss head for sure. I migh also go with 2 into 1 carb setup but not sure yet. With the mods I have now and with the noss head with 20cc domes will lightning the flywheel be a good next mod or do I need to have more extensive mods to accomidate a lightend flywheel?

Absolutely it will be a good mod. It will rev a lot quicker, come off rev quicker and the throttle response is instant. Definitely a good mod. As boonman will tell you, you might not see much of a power gain on the dyno, but seat of the pants and throttle response and the way it revs is way worth it.

Send boonie a pm.

• 4 weeks later...