Your Job?

347, that last pic is insane. What is that a big f'ing chopper? Hard to believe that sucker will take off with that thing in her gut.

yeah, it still amazes me sometimes.... i have carried everything from 6 helicopters to nasa's space container module... cool shit, i really like my job

A full fuel load for a C-5 is 332,500 pounds of jp-8... spread over 12 fuel tanks. - it takes a crapload of fuel to cary that heavy cargo!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work for little debbie making cookies, trying to get into industrial maintenance.

I live about 5 miles from the guy that owns Little Debbie. He's owns about half an island called "Marrowstone Island" where he has his own private golf course and several homes..... He is actually the reason I got my house for so cheap. my buddy's mom married him and she gave him her house when she moved. Thus a cheap house for me!!!!

hey kotin

I just got back from iraq so you can imagine what exciting things are going on at my workplace
Dust any sand niggers? Oh yea I'm one of those ass holes who calls you and asks all the questions, I forgot what their called cause its not a telemarketer its like a telequestioner or some shiz like that, all i care is that it pays for the shee and my soon to be 1976 chevy :headbang:

rental property owner.

just curious, how did you get into that? and is it really worth it? i hear geat things about people making tons of money in it with big operations but i think to have 2 or 3 homes would be awesome.

i am a property manager for one of my dads properties, he has three properties besides our house, and i think he enjoys it a lot. he also works at a bank. as for me, i am a busser/server bitch at a nice restaurant in town

DUNEDEMON- Thats awesome, im in school right now for a business degree! i want to own or have partial ownership of some kind of offroad/quad store! what kind of schooling did you get for your ebaich springs job?

I went to CSMI Convienient Store Management Institute :lol:

I have an extensive automotive & engineering background.

I'm a UAW autoworker.I work for Delphi,I make the HVAC units for all the full size GM pickups and SUV's.

You work for harrison? In lockport? I am near there... Too near....

time to hit the garage for awhile to put my dirty carbs back together! Try that at your jobs!

I do ALOT of "government" jobs at work. I have rebuilt carbs numerous times, I build EVERYTHING at work. :clap:

Edited by boonman

Well, I am into some things. :unsure: Right now, I am a design Engineer, working for a printing company, that is a wholesaler for promotional products. www.aakronrule.com I design and build their production machinery. Automated, high speed shit. From the ground up. I am not the guy that designs it, hands the prints off, and goes on my way. I design it, cut the frame, weld it, and design and build the ENTIRE machine. From machining pats, to putting them on, to building an electrical panel, and writing the motion programs, PLC programs, etc....... I also maintain all the inhouse machinery, with the other 4 of us in the shop. Pretty fun ,and challenging job. I also run my own landscaping/lawn mowing service. I started that this year. Next year, I will be purchasing a mini excavator, and a skid steer, to further my capabilities in the field. On the weekends, I bartend, at a local hot spot called the Filling Station Saloon. It is a fun job. And keeps me from spending $$ in bars. People buy me drinks all damn night long.... And they pay me too!!! :dance::cheers: In the winter, I teach Skiing. A local resort found at www.kissing-bridge.com . My day(s) are full. My nights are too. I love everything I do. Oh yea, on the side, I design and build truck suspensions when i can. Or, just install off the shelf stuff..... :)

rental property owner.

just curious, how did you get into that? and is it really worth it? i hear geat things about people making tons of money in it with big operations but i think to have 2 or 3 homes would be awesome.

well my grandparents have like 50 units. they got me started about 2 years ago. they helped finance me. i built one and bought another. im lookin to get more stuff but theres not much on the market right now. when i graduate college im supposed to take over some of their rentals. hopefully thatll happen soon. :rolleyes: its def worth it if you have a construction background. sometimes its hard to get things done if you dont know people. where i live its not what you know, its who you know. and being 21 i know fuckin every important builder, framer, plumber, electrician in my town. this is key to my success. plus i can do most shit myself. i do conrete obviously, framing, some minor plumbing and electrical and other shit. dont buy single family units. try and get at least duplexes if not 4 or 6 plexes, they are the big money makers.

i drive for a trucking company.

drive a 379 pete pulling a pnuematic trailer, hauling: cement, salt, lime, sand, catalyst, and feed ingredients and anything else that they will haul if it makes money for the company.

Maintenance Mechanic in a Vinyl Extrusion plant ,

We make vinyl window and door frames for Pella, Heartland , Jeld Wen, etc.

Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic... if it breaks, I fix it .

Also work Maintenance for our school district on my days off...

kids=job security... they are like racoons, if the dont tear it up ,

they shit all over it ! :lol:

Thanks to all you service men , you are great Americans! :clap:

Edited by KGL

rental property owner.

well my grandparents have like 50 units. they got me started about 2 years ago. they helped finance me. i built one and bought another. im lookin to get more stuff but theres not much on the market right now. when i graduate college im supposed to take over some of their rentals. hopefully thatll happen soon. :rolleyes: its def worth it if you have a construction background. sometimes its hard to get things done if you dont know people. where i live its not what you know, its who you know. and being 21 i know fuckin every important builder, framer, plumber, electrician in my town. this is key to my success. plus i can do most shit myself. i do conrete obviously, framing, some minor plumbing and electrical and other shit. dont buy single family units. try and get at least duplexes if not 4 or 6 plexes, they are the big money makers.

:huh: your not looking for some1 to work for you are you??? im looking to escape for a while. scotland is ok but the weather is pissing me right off and im looking for somewhere to escape to for some work....as far away as i can! i have australia lined up in a couple of years but im looking for somewhere next year.

boonman, you seem like your living life the way every1 would like to. iv read every page of this post and im beginning to think im in the wrong job!

Edited by tithead